aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

Anyone watch the second episode of Black Mirror. I liked it despite if feeling like you're being slapped in the face with a frying pan by the point it's trying to make.

I thought the first episode was really great but the 2nd and 3rd weren't quite as good. You're spot on with the frying pan reference though. Episode 3 is incredibly depressing which made it harder to get into. I'd certainly recommend episode 1 to anyone at least.

I'm so unfashionably late to Twin Peaks, it's embarrassing.

I believe everything David Lynch does is pure gold, but for some reason was never too bothered about seeing Twin Peaks. I saw a lot of the first series in a drunken and sleep-deprived haze whilst it was on in the background at a friend's new year's eve party/the following morning a few years ago, but that was all I'd experienced. My boyfriend saw the complete collection in HMV for £20 last week and despite my initial protests of "we already have so much to watch!" we bought it, watched thirteen episodes in about two days and I'm now in love with it. I wish Dale Cooper was real.

• Upvote 1