aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

People who turn up at the train station clutching their little thermos cup of coffee. Not sure why this bugs me but it does.

Agreed.

Ditto cunts who turn up for morning meetings clutching some overpriced franchise-y shite coffee. "Ooooh look at me, I'm so Wall Street. I'm fucking Big Business. A mover and shaker. Breakfast at home? I just don't have the time"

Fuck off home and eat your Cocoa-Pops like the rest of us, you cunt.

Also, cunts who claim to be "unable to function" without their morning coffee. Yes you fucking can, you weak, pathetic cunt!!!

Grow some balls!

See me? my burd wakes me up with a sledgehammer, I go out and run 5 miles every morning with a 4x12 on my back -uphill all the way - then have a shower in sulphuric acid, before eating a whole wildebeest, washed down with two kettles of boiling water.

I'm that bastard hard!

Morning coffee - it's for POOFS!

• Upvote 4

Agreed.

Ditto cunts who turn up for morning meetings clutching some overpriced franchise-y shite coffee. "Ooooh look at me, I'm so Wall Street. I'm fucking Big Business. A mover and shaker. Breakfast at home? I just don't have the time"

Fuck off home and eat your Cocoa-Pops like the rest of us, you cunt.

Also, cunts who claim to be "unable to function" without their morning coffee. Yes you fucking can, you weak, pathetic cunt!!!

Grow some balls!

See me? my burd wakes me up with a sledgehammer, I go out and run 5 miles every morning with a 4x12 on my back -uphill all the way - then have a shower in sulphuric acid, before eating a whole wildebeest, washed down with two kettles of boiling water.

I'm that bastard hard!

Morning coffee - it's for POOFS!

Agreed. I do like a coffee in the morning, but it doesn't serve some life altering purpose. It just means I waste the first half hour of work fannying about drinking coffee. I have enough time to eat breakfast at home but why would I do that and have no excuse to do no work first thing at work? I function fine without coffee for a good 2 whole hours before I have one at work, so everyone else should be able to too.

To be fair, I have time for breakfast at home in the morning, but coffee takes a lot longer so I always have my morning coffee first thing at my desk. I don't really like instant coffee, so I make a pot of the good stuff... but i don't get take-away. Am I a cunt?

Sounds like you do exactly what any sane person should do (like me - this is exactly what I do, but using one of those amazing cafetiere mug things).