aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

hah, yep certainly am. I will sit and watch almost anything in tv rooms offshore but have to leave the room when that pish comes on.

I always leave it on discovery or nat geo since there is usually something interesting on that but god help us if the channel is left on sky 1.

Have you considered reading a book?

Have you considered reading a book?

To be fair, after working a double-shift or whatever you might just want to vegetate in front of the TV rather than pay attention to a book. I love reading myself, but God knows some nights I just can't be arsed if I've been working all day.

hah, yep certainly am. I will sit and watch almost anything in tv rooms offshore but have to leave the room when that pish comes on.

I always leave it on discovery or nat geo since there is usually something interesting on that but god help us if the channel is left on sky 1.

Agree.

But when the guys steamroller in and demand Eastenders or Corrie gets put on its really irritating.

Ah, the offshore TV room. Every single lunchtime, it HAD to be Sky News. On repeat so the same stories came round time and again. Folk would fall asleep but God forbid you changed the channel, they would wake up and go nuts. And as for putting on MTV rather than VH1..I just avoided it in the evenings. A movie watch in the cinema or cabin then a bit of reading before bed was my ritual.

Losing my phone.

Knowing it was my fault for getting too drunk.

As a result also losing the number of a girl I just met on Saturday.

HATE

HATE

HATE

No more words with friends either as I could only afford to replace it with a really shitty phone just now. :(

Was it not an Android phone?

If so do you not have a google account synced to it? If you had, check your google contacts for all the numbers you saved.

Was it not an Android phone?

If so do you not have a google account synced to it? If you had, check your google contacts for all the numbers you saved.

My numbers should be saved on google somewhere?

I have a google account just because the phone asked me for one i think. I don't ever use it. Where would i go to view these contacts?

Guest Giles Walker

I have a google account just because the phone asked me for one i think. I don't ever use it. Where would i go to view these contacts?

Have you tried using google for this information?

If you created a google account, log into gmail using the username/password created then click on contacts, every contact you had on your phone *should* be there.

May also be wise to change the password of the google account.

That isn't my pet hate, it's having to resort to describing Hugh Laurie as House to people who don't him as anything other than House. Not just people not knowing him as anything else.

Oh, him. The bloke Rachel talks to on the plane when she goes over to tell Ross she loves him but ends up not doing it when she sees him and then he says her name at the wedding anyway?