aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

and he confirms this as he looks on at my little todger :)

that is why he smiles

I'm always surprised the rep system seems to work as well as it does.

Omniscient and omnipresent, I am a loving (perverted) God.

This whole 'rep' thing.

What a load of wanky, ego-stroking nonsense. There's no gain from having rep, so what does it actually do?

inb4 "just jealous you dont have loads of rep" blahblahblah

Agreed, can't be arsed with scene points. Half the time you can't even rep the posts you most like because you already repped someone (or neg repped them). You should be able to rep someone without giving them points, the rep equivalent of a dry ride if you will.

You should at least have the option to turn them off.

Pet Hate: The fact that my favourite foods are spicy or contain cheese. Fajitas, chilli, pizza. sandwiches...

How can you hate that you ask? 'Cause these are the type of foods that also give me jip regarding IBS.

So far I'm soldiering through and taking the hit so I can have my favourites but I'm gonna have to stop soon before I do some permanent damage. :'(

Pet Hate: The fact that my favourite foods are spicy or contain cheese. Fajitas, chilli, pizza. sandwiches...

How can you hate that you ask? 'Cause these are the type of foods that also give me jip regarding IBS.

So far I'm soldiering through and taking the hit so I can have my favourites but I'm gonna have to stop soon before I do some permanent damage. :'(

Why the fuck do you keep telling us all this? You seemed to acknowledge everyone hated reading it yesterday and said you'd stop and yet here we are again, talking about your terrible bowels.

Seriously, stop posting details about your IBS. No-one wants to read it. Go to the doctor, eat more fibre or something.

Why the fuck do you keep telling us all this? You seemed to acknowledge everyone hated reading it yesterday and said you'd stop and yet here we are again, talking about your terrible bowels.

I wrote a big schpeel replying to this. Then I thought nahh, I don't want to come across an arrogant twat 'cause I do take what your saying onboard. But then I thought wait, I had an alright point to be made. Then I changed my mind. Then I put it in a spoiler so you can either accept a

Ok mate, sorry. Was jus' sayin'.

or you can read on.

EDIT: Then I took out the spoiler 'cause I thought, nahh not worth it. No point noising people up when I was clearly annoying people (on purpose yesterday, today wasn't meant to annoy but obviously did).

Been feeling a bit shit and this whole thing is adding on top. So it was an annoyance of mine and if I wasn't an arse yesterday I probably could've posted that and got a different reaction.

Anywho, carry on. xxxx

My faith in the posters has been restored.

Pet Hate: Not being able to make myself supper resulting in not being able to have leftovers for dinner all the time. When I lived with my gf I was having baked tatties, pasta bakes, soup etc for my dinner. I felt like a king. Now it's sandwiches. Don't get me wrong, I love a good sandwich. But it doesn't seem to fill me up like it should.

Pet Hate: Not being able to make myself supper resulting in not being able to have leftovers for dinner all the time. When I lived with my gf I was having baked tatties, pasta bakes, soup etc for my dinner. I felt like a king. Now it's sandwiches. Don't get me wrong, I love a good sandwich. But it doesn't seem to fill me up like it should.

Probably doesn't help that you are shitting all day.

Wait? What? You can't make your own supper? Are you 5 years old? o_O

Make a bigger sandwich.

I do but it just never seems to do the job. It's not stodgy enough I think. If I put maybe some extra bread and a shit load more butter it might work. But stuff like pasta and thick soups always seem to just hit the spot perfect.

Plus, I'd be spending a fortune on sandwich supplies. And why waste money when I can just make do and complain online?

And why waste money when I can just make poo and complain online?

article-1232952-04CFA7AD0000044D-602_468x301.jpg

You're welcome.

Wait? What? You can't make your own supper? Are you 5 years old? o_O

Nahh. Live with parents and my dad takes over the kitchen from when he gets home to about half 7 (that's when he's finished making supper).

So it'd be a case of washing all the pots 'n' pans that I didn't use, making something else. Finally sitting down to eat at about 8 or even later depending on what time my dad's finished cooking.

I'd rather just complain about it. I mean, I can, I pay board. I'd happily pay less, buy my own food and cook it myself if I wasn't going to be eating at 8 o'clock.