aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Gladstone
I bet Ashley's money had a bit to do with it too. He's got a stable income, as he'll probably always be doing something with football. If he's not playing or coaching, he'll be sat next to Jamie Redknapp in a studio, with a frightenly tight suit, allowing the viewer at home to see every crotch bulge imagineable, as they both analyse instant replays and draw all over the telly with electronic crayons, like spoiled children. Fuck Redknapp, and his whole family.

I can't wait for Jamie Redknapp to start looking like his Dad.

That's just reminded me of that new Thomas Cook advert with the Redknapps. Are they trying to be a really shitty version of the Beckhams?

Or maybe they'll be like Neil Morissey and that bird from Men Behaving Badly in those B&Q adverts. Was it B&Q? I can't even remember. I hate recurring characters in adverts. Like that My Family twat, talking about his HomeHub and his internet connection, like some virgin.

The addition of 'already' at the end of a sentence, normally some kind of insult. Like 'go die already'.

It just sounds grammatically wrong and something some rad American sitcom teen would say. Like Six from Blossom or Darleen from Roseanne.

I like it. It's as if their death has been prolonged and massivley overdue, and it is an occasion that is being heavily anticipated, because they've been such a gay-ass jerk for so long now.

Cheryl Cole is one of my pet hates at the minute. Looking at her even annoys me. She's so fucking chav-tastic and annoying is not the word for when she talks. It's not necessarily her accent, but her fake sincerity in everything she says. Did anyone hear the phone interview she did on Radio 1 when Chris Moyles was in Uganda (I think it was Uganda...?) - that was the realy Cheryl Cole - half asleep, uninterested, un-talkative, grumpy cow. I bet she's ugly first thing in the morning too. That's the only thing that would explain her marrying Ashley fucking Cole.

Cheryl Kerl (CherylKerl) on Twitter

As far as adverts go, nothing will ever be as annoying as this YouTube - The Annoying Frosties Advert

so does anyone know conclusivly that this kid actually killed himself?

there are loads of conspiracies online that he did, including a quite wonderful rumour that he

' put a pencil up each nostril and slammed his face into a table, sending them into his brain'

which is quite obviously a load of arse but i find wonderfully gruesome.

i can only find one actual newspaper article and it is stating he is alive and well.......bugger.....

so does anyone know conclusivly that this kid actually killed himself?

there are loads of conspiracies online that he did, including a quite wonderful rumour that he

' put a pencil up each nostril and slammed his face into a table, sending them into his brain'

which is quite obviously a load of arse but i find wonderfully gruesome.

i can only find one actual newspaper article and it is stating he is alive and well.......bugger.....

That was 'Snopes'ed years ago...

snopes.com: Frosties Kid Suicide

And the pencils story is way older than that...

Guest Gladstone

I got just got this e-mail:

Dear All

***** are to be installing signage for the building above the front door. They are arranging to remove the panel above the front door in order to fit the new sign together with lighting which will be done offsite. They will attend the office at 5pm tonight to carry out the work. Please take extra care when exiting the front door tonight as a scaffolding will be in place, a path will be created to assist in departing the building safely. The sign will then be brought back on site either Friday after 5pm or Saturday morning.

Regards

Office Manager

This shit irritates the fuck out of me. People should clearly be able to see big fuck off scaffolding outside the front door of the office, and be able to safely walk round it without being wrapped in fucking cotton wool all the time.

It's not really a problem I have with this specific e-mail but more the society we've landed ourselves in where everyone is a fucking fairy, and can't look after themselves anymore. Fuck, if I walk outside and smack my face off some scaffolding, the only person I'd be annoyed at would be myself for being a fucking idiot.

I got just got this e-mail:

This shit irritates the fuck out of me. People should clearly be able to see big fuck off scaffolding outside the front door of the office, and be able to safely walk round it without being wrapped in fucking cotton wool all the time.

It's not really a problem I have with this specific e-mail but more the society we've landed ourselves in where everyone is a fucking fairy, and can't look after themselves anymore. Fuck, if I walk outside and smack my face off some scaffolding, the only person I'd be annoyed at would be myself for being a fucking idiot.

However, if that email wasn't sent out and someone just happened to trip over a piece of plastic/ a wet floor/use the wrong ladder whilst going out the door and smacking head first into the scaffolding then all hell would break loose.

I bet your office manager felt like a woofter writing that email out. I imagine he's in a position where he has to inform his colleagues of minor obstacles like this. At my place, we get an email when one of the 4 lifts breaks down and/or gets repaired. That happens alot. We're still just down to 2, and 1 you're not supposed to use, because it's for deliveries. So, 1 lift, between 13 floors of people... Lunchtimes and 5pm are the fucking worst.

Guest Gladstone
I bet your office manager felt like a woofter writing that email out. I imagine he's in a position where he has to inform his colleagues of minor obstacles like this. At my place, we get an email when one of the 4 lifts breaks down and/or gets repaired. That happens alot. We're still just down to 2, and 1 you're not supposed to use, because it's for deliveries. So, 1 lift, between 13 floors of people... Lunchtimes and 5pm are the fucking worst.

Office manager is female - so probably was fine with it...

Tubthumper - I know - that's kind of what I'm trying to get at. It's fucking ridiculous. People should just look where they're going.