aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

farting is ace, indeed it is. My gripe is with the dicks that record something that is supposed to be awesomely funny (like most farts are) and most of the time they are too busy giggling like little cunt nuggets and shaking their camera so much that you havent a clue whats going on.

And then actually thinking, 'yes, that is awesome, people will definately get a hearty laugh out of that' and posting it. Massive ball jugglers, thats all they are.

Come to think of it, i wasnt so much annoyed at no-one watching my video, i dont give a shiny shite about that really, just the amount of utter pish videos there are on youtube.

Come on people, next time i load up a fart video i want a bare arse in someones face, an earth shattering cacophonous thunder trumpet that could floor an elephant and some inevitable follow through shart material that ends up on the unfortunate (and probably asleep) recipient's face.

Rant end.

Cats are shit. That's probably why it's going unnoticed. No one searches Youtube for "Cats doing stuff", except for women, and they don't even know hwo to use the internet.

Now I think about it, I'm much more likely to search Youtube for a long fart than I am to see a cat. Farting is ace.

Please. This is the offical list of shit Youtube is used for which I just made up:

1) Kids doing stuff

2) Cats doing stuff

3) Happy Slapping videos

4) Anime montages with Linkin park soundtracks

5) Colin's Bear Animation

6) Seriously, Colin's Bear Animation

Seriously though, youtube is like 80% cats, 15% anime, 5% other stuff

yep, i recently starting closing the bedroom door at night when i go to bed to keep in the heat since its so pissing cold in our flat at the moment but see in the morning.....after i go for a hose and come back into the room all those duvet farts are just waiting for me.

For a second im almost ashamed then i remember how funny farts are, and i feel all better again.

Please. This is the offical list of shit Youtube is used for which I just made up:

1) Kids doing stuff

2) Cats doing stuff

3) Happy Slapping videos

4) Anime montages with Linkin park soundtracks

5) Colin's Bear Animation

6) Seriously, Colin's Bear Animation

Seriously though, youtube is like 80% cats, 15% anime, 5% other stuff

There's also a large percentage of people uploading videos of their matches from Smackdown vs Raw 2009, which absolutely nobody gives a fuck about.

There's also a large percentage of people uploading videos of their matches from Smackdown vs Raw 2009, which absolutely nobody gives a fuck about.

God, yes.

"Hear is my epic showdown between me (xXVENGINCE92Xx) and my clan buddy Weztsydedestroyer1993. Please Rate. NOTE: I use the secand rope glitch trick at 1.32. Please subscribe to my chanel to see how to done it"

God, yes.

"Hear is my epic showdown between me (xXVENGINCE92Xx) and my clan buddy Weztsydedestroyer1993. Please Rate. NOTE: I use the secand rope glitch trick at 1.32. Please subscribe to my chanel to see how to done it"

I have never seen any of them actually!

But Youtube is profiling website, so the chances are you were probably watching something similar or related in order to get to it.

The cats I understand and will defend to the dying breath. You can't fight with teh kittehs.

Keyboard Cat 4 Life fool.

But Youtube is profiling website, so the chances are you were probably watching something similar or related in order to get to it.

The cats I understand and will defend to the dying breath. You can't fight with teh kittehs.

Ah shit, so this is where I have to admit I've been watching Street Fighter tournament videos...X-(

I watch a lot of actual wrestling, I'm a big WWE nerd, so I'll type in "Raw Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels" and I'll get 20 videos of people playing Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels on Raw vs Smackdown 2009.

Also if you type in the name of a fairly new wrestler or an indy wrestler, say Drew McIntrye for example, you get loads of videos from people who have "made" Drew McIntyre in the "create-a-wrestler" mode and posted it so other people can say "Wow that looks exactly like Drew McIntyre!" They even re-create the guys entrance. It's geektastic.

All the women on Facebook putting their bra colour in their status to raise awareness for breast cancer, but not telling anyone why they are doing it, so it just looks like they are stating random colours. The whole point of raising awareness is people should know why it's being done, not having to guess.

If you really want to raise awareness do a moon walk, jump out of a plane with a parachute fashioned like a pink bra, hell even draw a giant bra in the snow in a prominent place, just stop fucking putting colours in your status :swearing:

All the women on Facebook putting their bra colour in their status to raise awareness for breast cancer, but not telling anyone why they are doing it, so it just looks like they are stating random colours. The whole point of raising awareness is people should know why it's being done, not having to guess.

If you really want to raise awareness do a moon walk, jump out of a plane with a parachute fashioned like a pink bra, hell even draw a giant bra in the snow in a prominent place, just stop fucking putting colours in your status :swearing:

What I've started doing is telling them I'm masturbating to their posts whenever they do it so they'll stop (or maybe post more info to help me along?). I had no idea it was for breast cancer though, and now I feel like a dick.

What I've started doing is telling them I'm masturbating to their posts whenever they do it so they'll stop (or maybe post more info to help me along?). I had no idea it was for breast cancer though, and now I feel like a dick.

I'm not even sure it is for breast cancer, seems to be a few different messages doing the rounds about what it's for, my missus mentioned breast cancer to me, but someone else said it's not, god knows, i'm just glad my missus decided she wouldn't bother with it.

That's exactly how I plan to spend tomorrow when my girlfriend is at work.

thats exactly how i have spent the last week when my girlfriend is at work and i haven't.

also managed to fit in a bit of gta IV into that otherwise hectic schedule, its been a big week for me.

good times.....:)

The sheer number of photo albums on Facebook with the word 'Random' in the title.

"Random Drunkenness" , "Drunken Randomness" , "Random nights out" etc.

There's never anything particularly 'random' about the photos either. It's girls pouting in a bar. That's quite the opposite of random I'd say. If it was one girl then a photo of a tennis racket, then one of a polar bear then it would maybe merit it's title a bit more.

• Upvote 1

The sheer number of photo albums on Facebook with the word 'Random' in the title.

There's never anything particularly 'random' about the photos either. It's girls pouting in a bar. That's quite the opposite of random I'd say. If it was one girl then a photo of a tennis racket, then one of a polar bear then it would maybe merit it's title a bit more.

Overuse of the word random in general fucks me off.

I wanted to rep you silly for this. Alas, it wasn't to be.

Combined with "banter" we're looking at a complete bunch of fucktards.