aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Scum is exactly what they are!!!!!

Sorry to hear that, hope they are alright?

A dickless scumbag broke into our house when we lived in West Yorks, at christmas time..... bastard stole my American Standard Butterscotch Blonde Tele, wifes purse, video recorder, some saga megadrive games, an overnight bag to carry it all away in (which had some really precious irreplaceable photos in it).... bastard was caught eventually...but we got nothing back.... sold it all in Leeds for fucking drug money...

AND only got 4 months for it.....

Hope the Old Bill catch the twats, for your GP's piece of mind...

:swearing:

Scum is exactly what they are!!!!!

Sorry to hear that, hope they are alright?

A dickless scumbag broke into our house when we lived in West Yorks, at christmas time..... bastard stole my American Standard Butterscotch Blonde Tele, wifes purse, video recorder, some saga megadrive games, an overnight bag to carry it all away in (which had some really precious irreplaceable photos in it).... bastard was caught eventually...but we got nothing back.... sold it all in Leeds for fucking drug money...

AND only got 4 months for it.....

Hope the Old Bill catch the twats, for your GP's piece of mind...

:swearing:

For the older videogamer?

When people ask 'was santa good to you?'

Eh no actually, on the basis he's not a real person. We're both adults, what are you talking about? Do you think it's somehow... funny? Witty? It's not. It wouldn't even be funny if you were the first person in the world to say it. Which you're not.

This is especially irritating when delivered with a knowing wink and/or a doric accent; 'wis suntie guid til ye?'. Shudder.

(many are work-related...)

- the lazy fuckers I live with, is it really so difficult to hoover the hallway or clean a kitchen worktop after you've covered it in crumbs, gooey crap and olive oil??

- old ladies who argue with me when they receive their order at the coffee machine "that's nae a medium, that MUST be a large!" "sorry madam, that is the medium and I did go over your order before you paid..." "well I won't drink all of that, I want a refund"

- when I'm cashing up and some cocky wanker goes "aye eh a coffee please" and we're closed. The simple fact that you've had to climb either over, under or move the barriers to get into the EMPTY seating area, with one person cleaning a machine and the till clearly says "Sorry, this till is now closed". They never take no for an answer, and seem to think that if it's take away that it makes a difference...

- people who give me the competitors names for drink sizes when ordering, then look at me like I'm a retard when I ask them which size it is in the shop's variation. Fuck off to the other place then you wank.

- when fat, middle aged and unfulfiled housewives moan at me when there's no sandwiches left at 8pm at night. Well fucknugget people tend to buy sandwiches at lunchtime... fuck off to boots and you'll see they're in the same position, DUH

- chavs. I caught one pissing in a bus stop the other morning and I was gagging as I walked past him, fucking mink. I'll never sit on the seats in the shelters ever again now.

- cheap fucks who think it's perfectly acceptable to sit down in the seating area at my work without buying anything. They seem to think the excuse "oh I'm just waiting for someone" is enough, one bitch sat down and put stamps on all of her christmas cards! Another decided to take up a whole sofa with her shopping bags then took out a book to read. It's not as if there aren't any other seating areas, so either stop being a cheap bastard and buy a drink, or piss off and sit elsewhere!!! Also, it always seems to be at the busiest times when real customers want a seat.

- monobrows. They're just wrong, either pluck or wax the fucker, you're meant to have two eyebrows not one. I'm dying to get my boyfriend's brother in his sleep, just whack on a waxing strip and rip it right off.

- people leaving their razor next to my toothbrush in the flat, IT'S RANK AND WRONG. Girls are horrendous to live with, I thought blokes would be minging but lassies are definitely dirty bitches.

-

You win this thread. Though I can't decide if you are spot on with your observations of the dickery of humankind, or just a farty old witch who hates everything.

Ok, not a farty old witch but I'm definitely a moaning bitch.

Another pet hate: folk who join a long queue and act surprised when it takes more than 30 seconds to get served, then moan like hell about it. Dumbfucks... Moaning like hell when you're at the till doesn't make things go any faster either, if anything it just pisses off the people behind you. Oh and it means it takes even longer for you to get served.

I just hate customers to be honest.

I don't just operate a till and technically the folk I'm moaning about don't pay my wages because the tinky fuckers demand refunds because they chose to wait in a long queue, they decided to be aggressive and rude from the start and when you're polite and try to continue with the order they think you're being sarcastic. So :p

I don't get paid on commission. I get paid regardless of how many customers come through the door or how much they spend. So the customers really do not pay my wages at all.

The post wasn't to be taken as seriously as everyone seems to have done...

BTW, where does the money come from to pay you, tho, while we're discussing it?

Sales i would imagine, but in the millions that he King street store profits, my pay isn't even a dent.

Yeah, but I wasn't saying you take all the profit, im saying that it pays your wages, so...

Anyway, I don't even want to get into a big debate. The comment was tongue n' cheek anywayz.

Journalism in the age of the internets.

Oh look there's a potentially interesting article about a current hot topic, let's have a look *click*... What's this?! One sloppy paragraph introducing the topic followed by the words "Now tell us what you think" ?!

I don't care what ordinary keyboard weilding cretins like myself think. You tell me what to think, that's your job. Even if I did have an interest in the opinions of Joe Public I'm gonna quickly lose it after 10 pages of bad spelling and loosely relevant anecdotes. Fuck the Guardian.

If I hated customers so much, the first thing I'd do would probably be getting the fuck out of customer service. It's like having a wheat intolerance but still stuffing your face with sandwiches, then telling the paramedic, whilst covered in your own shit, how much of a bastard bread is.

That would be true only if you were getting paid to eat those sandwiches and, because of your limited experience with other snacks. you had trouble finding better things to eat.