aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

This has probably already been said but...

People who ding the button on the bus, only for several other people to ding it as well.

It's not as if the driver will stop for one person and not the other?! On the bus to work this morning, the bell rang NINE fucking times for the same bus stop.

I admit I'm guilty for this because I always have my ipod in and therefore didn't hear if the bell has been pressed or not...

Guest treader.
I admit I'm guilty for this because I always have my ipod in and therefore didn't hear if the bell has been pressed or not...

THEN look at the fucking big "BUS STOPPING" sign at the front of the bus!

OH, Another Pet Hate! Anyone had that guy come up to them and ask where they think he could get a hot meal because Cyrenians is closed or something? Then he won't let you leave and gives you "the chat" about how he is so down and out? Done it to me a few times now, word for word .

I'm pretty sure i've met this guy, but he was asking where a homeless shelter was as Cyrenians was closed. I said I didn't know, but he should try the Citizens Advice Office. He then gave 'the chat', which I had no time for.

Hang on, you live right beside a big supermarket you lazy fucker. Though admittedly it is Morrisons...
It's not that big, and it is shit.

It isn't shit......?(

If they stocked Morrisons with all the same goods they do in Yorkshire...it would be probably the best supermarket you could find imho.....

Their fresh foods, Deli, and fruit etc... is the best.....

When I lived down there, it was the only place we shopped at....

and cheaper than most.....great...

It isn't shit......?(

If they stocked Morrisons with all the same goods they do in Yorkshire...it would be probably the best supermarket you could find imho.....

Their fresh foods, Deli, and fruit etc... is the best.....

When I lived down there, it was the only place we shopped at....

and cheaper than most.....great...

How in the name of sweet fud lips did you manage to quote me with something i didn't say?

People who ding the button on the bus, only for several other people to ding it as well.
Arseholes. That and the cunts who sit at the back playing shite music out of their shite speakers on their shite phones!!

Both of these things made me want to go postal on buses today

I'm pretty sure i've met this guy, but he was asking where a homeless shelter was as Cyrenians was closed. I said I didn't know, but he should try the Citizens Advice Office. He then gave 'the chat', which I had no time for.

Yeah, thats definately the same guy, what a Fucking ass hat. Ah, they all annoy me so much! Unless you are darren on belmont street, then you are just a legend. He took his jeans off in one up one afternoon on a saturday to show us either his collapsed veins or his varacous (sp?) Veins. What a guy. Classy to say the least.

another one is the box junction at the crossroads of union terrace and union street. i am always stuck behind some asshole who doesn't enter the box junction to turn right, despite the fact that it is totally legal and correct to do so. Then the right turning filter light comes on, and the traffic turning right has about 3 actual seconds to do so before the lights turn red again. Unfortunately, 1.5 of those seconds is occupied by the fuckwit in front dragging their gearstick into 1st and hesitantly edging forward into the junction.

You aren't supposed to enter a box junction unless you have a clear exit. That's what it's there for. Hence the reason when folk line up through a box junction when the road ahead is full of cars and the lights change no cunt can go anywhere and chaos ensues.

Unless you are darren on belmont street, then you are just a legend. He took his jeans off in one up one afternoon on a saturday to show us either his collapsed veins or his varacous (sp?) Veins. What a guy. Classy to say the least.

Darren is a fucking great bloke. I'm seeing him the morrow. I'm sure he will be pleased to hear he's so popular.

You aren't supposed to enter a box junction unless you have a clear exit. That's what it's there for. Hence the reason when folk line up through a box junction when the road ahead is full of cars and the lights change no cunt can go anywhere and chaos ensues.

You're allowed to wait in a box junction if you're turning right. Which, funnily enough, is what happens at the Union Terrace/Union St junction.