aberdeen-music

Mesa Verde + SInatra + Black Channels + support

davewarden

having listened to the demo, i can safely conclude that if i were to attend in a blue dress and try to dance during uncalm's set, the image i posted would be a pretty accurate pictoral representation of me and my actions.

i will stick to finger wagging and being somewhat amazed by those blast-beats. i haven't decided what i'm wearing yet.

they will make you want to point you finger and wag it at about 180 bpm.

PS: massive considering theres only one guitar! did you double track them?

technically it's 4 tracks. recorded through 2 cabs live with Kev, both miced. Then re-recorded a second again through 2 cabs with different settings to give it more OOMPH. Basically got the idea from listening to magrudergrind records. Appears to have worked out spot on. Happy.

technically it's 4 tracks. recorded through 2 cabs live with Kev, both miced. Then re-recorded a second again through 2 cabs with different settings to give it more OOMPH. Basically got the idea from listening to magrudergrind records. Appears to have worked out spot on. Happy.

aye, seems to have a lot of depth. the only thing i've done guitar cab micing wise that was anygood double micing as guitar cab sounded huge.

are you gonna use 2 cabs live?