aberdeen-music

Bets, bets, bets...

Adam Easy Wishes

I use Bet 365 or Stan James as I find they both have slightly better odds than the others - although I hear Blue Square is not bad either and offers a wider variety of markets on games if you're into that.

I've kind of exhausted my fill of free offers because I'm already registered with a lot of betting sites. :(

• Upvote 1

I use Bet 365 or Stan James as I find they both have slightly better odds than the others - although I hear Blue Square is not bad either and offers a wider variety of markets on games if you're into that.

I've kind of exhausted my fill of free offers because I'm already registered with a lot of betting sites. :(

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to register with a few and pick and choose depending on the odds and special offers. I only really bet on 90 minutes of football, tennis and the occasional 'crazy' bet. cheers

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to register with a few and pick and choose depending on the odds and special offers. I only really bet on 90 minutes of football, tennis and the occasional 'crazy' bet. cheers

In that case, I'd wait until the week before the season starts when you'll get loads of 'registration' offers. :up:

10 on Southampton and Cardiff double.

Millwall have a defensive crisis at the minute, which has swung my money toward Southampton.

Cardiff on there day will beat Scunthorpe every time. Bit concerned about Boyd though, he has the ability to score against anyone.

Edit to say that it gets a 40 return (i.e. 30 profit)

Going to be posting all of my betting activity on a Twitter account this season. I am not doing well so far.

WS (scorgebetsmoney) on Twitter

:up:

I just signed up with bet365 and am confused with the layout and format of the betting. Tried to put a quid on a little treble involving some div 1 and 2 teams and ended up spraffing 4 quid on it. what's a trixie?

:up:

I just signed up with bet365 and am confused with the layout and format of the betting. Tried to put a quid on a little treble involving some div 1 and 2 teams and ended up spraffing 4 quid on it. what's a trixie?

1 on each match as single bets, plus 1 on a treble.

If they all come in you are quids in. If 2 come in you might cover your losses

Yass! first Saturday of the season! Time for the 20 match accumulators again :up:

Edit

Just stuck a coupon on, not thinking about it too much just looking at the odds 9 match accumulator 5 on it returns 600. It's the first coupon of the season so its bound to come up init...

08 Aug 2009 - Cardiff v Scunthorpe - 90 Minutes

Cardiff @ 4/6

08 Aug 2009 - QPR v Blackpool - 90 Minutes

QPR @ 3/4

08 Aug 2009 - Reading v Nottm Forest - 90 Minutes

Reading @ 19/20

08 Aug 2009 - Northampton v Macclesfield - 90 Minutes

Northampton @ 4/6

08 Aug 2009 - Shrewsbury v Burton - 90 Minutes

Shrewsbury @ 4/5

08 Aug 2009 - Dundee v Morton - 90 Minutes

Dundee @ 8/13

08 Aug 2009 - Leeds v Exeter - 90 Minutes

Leeds @ 4/9

08 Aug 2009 - Queen of South v Raith - 90 Minutes

Queen of South @ 4/5

08 Aug 2009 - Stirling v Stenhousemuir - 90 Minutes

Stirling @ 7/10

Sexy as fuck little five team acca last night... 5 on West Brom, Cardiff, Preston, Palace and Huddersfield, returns 44 profit. Thats my 1.72 from the start of the season up to over 60 in the account, plus 20 in open bets over the season so technically theres 80 in there.

It is in fact sitting at 60 dead, as the little extra has went on a double tonight ;)

So I've started my thirty-bets-to-a-million thing again... Start with a 6 bet on odds of 1/2 and repeat thirty times and I'll be over 1 million up! I'm aware there are flaws in the theory (however the maths does work out).

Bet 1: 6 on Nottingham Forest vs Bradford City at 2/1 = 3 winnings = 9 in the pot

So I've started my thirty-bets-to-a-million thing again... Start with a 6 bet on odds of 1/2 and repeat thirty times and I'll be over 1 million up! I'm aware there are flaws in the theory (however the maths does work out).

Bet 1: 6 on Nottingham Forest vs Bradford City at 2/1 = 3 winnings = 9 in the pot

Good luck.

I'm going to try something similar. Starting with 10 betting on singles/doubles and see how far I get.

Excellent day for me yesterday!

Had the full Saturday SPL card on and all came in. 4 on trebles and 1 on the full accumulator:

Celtic @ 1.61

Hibernian @ 1.83

Kilmarnock @ 1.90

Rangers @ 1.20

Draw @ 3.30

Trebles, 10 bets * 0.40 = 4.00

Winnings: 27.94

--------------------------------------------------------

Celtic @ 1.61

Hibernian @ 1.83

Kilmarnock @ 1.90

Rangers @ 1.20

Draw @ 3.30

5 Folds, 1 bet * 1.00 = 1.00

Winnings: 22.39

Also had 3 on an Arsenal / Man City / Fulham treble:

Man City @ 2.20

Fulham @ 2.70

Arsenal @ 2.37

Trebles, 1 bet * 3.00 = 3.00

Winnings: 42.33

As for my Thirty-Bets-to-a-Million thing:

Bet 1: 6 on Nottingham Forest vs Bradford City at 1/2 = 3 winnings = 9 in the pot

Bet 2: 9 on Over 2.5 Goals Chelsea vs Hull City at 1/2 = 4.50 winnings = 13.50 in the pot

8-)

Well I'm down 8 quid so far this season. Villa fucked my acca at the wknd and I wish I could just stop putting money on the Dons (the odds are good for a reason!).

The tennis has always been my recoup-the-losses sport. Put a tenner on Murray to win against Del Pots, then placed a further fiver on him after he had lost the first set. That's how much faith I had in a victory. I just wish I had put some money on Tsonga when he was 5-1 down against Federer, was really tempted too because it got to like 100-1 at one point and I was sure he was gonna find his serve.

I'm going to get back into the swing of 50p accumulators this weekend now that Soccerball is back. I've not won a penny yet in the last year, but that's because I usually bet on about 18 games and get an estimated return of 3/4 of a million or something ludicrous. My reasoning is that I really have to be right one of these days. And it's only 50p...

Wonga.