aberdeen-music

Bets, bets, bets...

Adam Easy Wishes

good win for murray. how much did you get off that?

He was a break up in the first set when I put it on, which meant the odds were slightly reduced to just over evens. 10 on, 23 back.

Tony O'Shea winning would net me about 5 in total, as i've just put the rest of my winnings on him for the win. Meaning 28 profit for the day, with still a lot of live sport to go.

Tips for tonight are a rather obvious Taylor and Barney to win their semis at the darts. King isn't consistent enough and Wade has been plain awful this tournament. Going with recent form, both the favourites should win it easily.

He was a break up in the first set when I put it on, which meant the odds were slightly reduced to just over evens. 10 on, 23 back.

Tony O'Shea winning would net me about 5 in total, as i've just put the rest of my winnings on him for the win. Meaning 28 profit for the day, with still a lot of live sport to go.

Tips for tonight are a rather obvious Taylor and Barney to win their semis at the darts. King isn't consistent enough and Wade has been plain awful this tournament. Going with recent form, both the favourites should win it easily.

that's still pretty good odds for the murray match id say.

I think you do it the right way... i.e. little 'sure' bets.

I get too carried away although i'm gutted I didnt put anything on murray winning from the start of the tournament.

Coz I cant watch the darts, i've been leaving it alone although barney and the power does seem the logical choice so might go for it.

As a side note... I once met Barney in a pub in Holland. I say 'met' but do of course mean 'was ignored by.' He was heavily drunk.

that's still pretty good odds for the murray match id say.

I think you do it the right way... i.e. little 'sure' bets.

I get too carried away although i'm gutted I didnt put anything on murray winning from the start of the tournament.

Coz I cant watch the darts, i've been leaving it alone although barney and the power does seem the logical choice so might go for it.

As a side note... I once met Barney in a pub in Holland. I say 'met' but do of course mean 'was ignored by.' He was heavily drunk.

I once met the slightly less famous Martin 'Wolfie' Adams in a pub in Elgin. Got his autograph as well :love:

Some bets will be 'bankers' (which i'll still check out the form/team news etc before placing), to win the odd couple of quid. With a few cheeky 5 doubles and trebles to try and get some 20+ wins. It all adds up.

I've done the 100+ bets on a few things and on the whole come out on top. The last one I did though was a 150 bet on Germany to beat an injury ravaged Turkey in Euro 2008 and relied on a Lahm injury time winner. I even sent him a xmas card as a thankyou for that goal!! The nerves that produced was enough to end all 50+ bets.

Ended 2008 at least 3k up for bets and so far looking good to make 50 odd quid this weekend, what with Hamilton just getting their 2nd goal and Tony O'Shea just winning :love:

It's only a bet, when it doesn't come off (n'all that).

Some bets will be 'bankers' (which i'll still check out the form/team news etc before placing), to win the odd couple of quid. With a few cheeky 5 doubles and trebles to try and get some 20+ wins. It all adds up.

I've done the 100+ bets on a few things and on the whole come out on top. The last one I did though was a 150 bet on Germany to beat an injury ravaged Turkey in Euro 2008 and relied on a Lahm injury time winner. I even sent him a xmas card as a thankyou for that goal!! The nerves that produced was enough to end all 50+ bets.

Ended 2008 at least 3k up for bets and so far looking good to make 50 odd quid this weekend, what with Hamilton just getting their 2nd goal and Tony O'Shea just winning :love:

It's only a bet, when it doesn't come off (n'all that).

3k?!?!? thats insane. good work!

i couldnt face putting more than a tenner on i reckon. Nerves and the threat of addiction would be too much.

Right, don't want to jinx it but, I'm waiting on Marseille winning tonight and i'll be 100 euros to the good.

They are playing Besancon, a team playing in the equivalent of the conference so fingers crossed for a

rout so I can breathe easy by half time.

I put on a 5 euro accumulator with loads of 'sure things'... Rangers (sorry RossP), Man yoo, Villa plus PSG and other top flight french clubs playing in their FA cup.

Right, don't want to jinx it but, I'm waiting on Marseille winning tonight and i'll be 100 euros to the good.

They are playing Besancon, a team playing in the equivalent of the conference so fingers crossed for a

I put on a 5 euro accumulator with loads of 'sure things'... Rangers (sorry RossP), Man yoo, Villa plus PSG and other top flight french clubs playing in their FA cup.

I was waiting on that one as well for the double I mentioned earlier. (a sensible bet it seemed in the end). At half time I thought we were perhaps the better team and had better chances. But as usual the 'motivational' Brewster half time team talk does the trick :down:

Finishing the weekend 65 up by the looks of things, with another 20 better off if Blackburn finish off Blyth Spartans... thanks to Jeff Stelling's enhanced Man Utd and Blackburn double.

Gary Anderson hasn't a hope in hell of winning the Lakeside; always been poor there and doesn't care as much now that he's making the jump to PDC. He went as far as saying that he didn't practice at all over xmas and new year!! Smart money is on Mark Webster or Simon Whitlock this year (mine is on Whitlock).

Didn't get much chance of hearing Maxi, as the ICT game was on, then had to concentrate on schoolwork for tomorrow. Was waiting for a Y'ass min at a Webster 180, but no joy.

Phil Taylor is looking pretty good for the title tonight btw

Marseille won last night but only after extra time and seeing as my bet was based on the 90 minute result I didn't win.

It's a mugs game!!!!

keep an eye to left hand side of the stage.scottish flags kicking around. we are there till wednesday and back home on thursday. quite a bit of exposure on the ross montgomery match

the lakeside has been fucking teckle, im sadly full of the flu

Pretty sure i saw you during the Whitlock match. Front left area, two of you sitting next to each other with Scotland flags draped around you?