Tonight, tonight, tonight...

Accumulator;

REAL MADRID v. Zenit St Peterburg

JUVENTUS v. Bate Borisov

MAN UTD v. Aalborg

IPSWICH v. Bristol City

Forfar v. STRANRAER

:popcorn:

Always wait until you see the lineups before betting...

Real will rest their best players as they've already qualified and have little chance of leapfrogging Juve to top of the group. They're concentrating on the game against Barca on saturday and even though a new manager usually brings positive results from the start; I wouldn't trust Ramos as far as I could throw him.

Juve and Man Yoo are likely to play a lot of their youth team too, so could struggle for comfortable wins.

Maxi would know better if Forfar is worth betting against, but I wouldn't touch 3rd division on cold midweek nights when a lot of the team have had a full days work already today.

betting on the 3rd division is a bit of a lottery as everybody is so inconsistent and capable of beating each other or at least scraping a draw.

I wouldnt have bet on Forfar tonight as I have seen em twice this season and they cant score goals for love nor money. Stranrear aint much better but they have a couple of great players like Iain Dobbins in defence and a lethal player in gregory tade on the wing. Both are players who can easily up their game and stick it away when the going gets tough in the cup / know how to play at and against forfar.

arsenal draw. yet more inconsistency. tough break ca_gere, nothing worse then a bad start

I should have known better than to include an early kick off in an accumulator... If it doesn't come off it ruins the rest of the day's games.

I'm pretty rubbish at this whole betting malarky to be honest. I can see Chelsea putting at least 3 past West Ham today. Any other tips for the day? I've got a double on Lille and Lyon winning today too.

Managed to come out 15 in the black yesterday, thanks to single bets on Hibs, Dundee United (+1) and bet in plays on Arsenal Draw and Barca win. If Caley weren't so rubbish it could've been an even better day.

With the 15 i'm dithering on putting it on the Chelsea game. I've a feeling they will sneak it, but it'll only be by one goal. I'll wait and see the team lineups then see what odds take my fancy.

Could just do the boring thing today and bet in play Draw No Bet Chelsea, to win an 1 or 2... followed by doing something similar with the highflyers in the snooker.

10 on a Portsmouth win at evens.

Newcastle's away form has been pretty poor since Joe Kinnear took over; shipping over twice as many goals as they have scored. Crouch will unsettle the likes of Collocini, who will never have played against someone who's that awkward. Portsmouth also unbeaten in the last 5 matches

Prediction 2-0. With Kranjkar (sp?) and a Defoe pen for the goals.