aberdeen-music

Bets, bets, bets...

Adam Easy Wishes

Did you go to Somerfield tonight to celebrate your victory? I either saw you or someone who looks very much like you.

Ah-ha! I did wonder if that was you, but I regularly make a nugget of myself by going up to folk-who-look-like-folk-i-know-but-actually-aren't, so just left none the wiser. Out!

:up:

What makes it worse is that Cowden missed a 94th minute penalty for the win.

Bah!

shit! i only saw the result, would have been more gutted if id have known that. Only put a tenner on it and Man Yoo, Chelsea (just), Arsenal, AC Milan and Bordeaux all winning still meant i was 50 quid up for the wknd. Rough with the smooth and all that.

Fiver on the Dandies winning at 5-1 today!

I watched his Davis cup match with Meltzer last year and thought today would prove to be a wee bit of a test, since it was a 3-2 in sets match last year. Kudos on the bet, it is looking pretty good.

I'm off the betting for a while after last week's Cowdenbeath spook!

Their previous matches have allways been pretty close but Melzer has looked pretty mince so far and he loves coming to the net which just doesn't work against the new improved Murray.

Can't see Nadal dropping a set either, he's looked solid.

Nae a scoob today.

Thinking about:

- St Midden beating Kilmarnock (decent form and dream start to new stadium)

- Man Yoo beating Everton (boring and obvious I know, but Everton haven't won at Old Trafford since 1992)

- Rangers to beat Dundee United (despite the Arabs consistently performing well against Rankers, the loss of Flood and their heroic exploits on wed will have taken a lot out of them. Rankers should sneak it).

Other than that i'm stumped.

Prob going to do some in play betting on the darts today :)