aberdeen-music

Bets, bets, bets...

Adam Easy Wishes

Dodgy day today for bets today. Poor weather, artificial surfaces and giantkilling chances a plenty.

I'll be dodging any accumulators, instead putting a decent amount on Dundee United to beat East Stirlingshire away from home. Lee Wilkie is suspended, but Darren Dods is perfect for games against lower league opposition; no nonsense. Levein has coached Raith and Cowdenbeath over the years, so will not underestimate the opposition and have some good knowledge of the players and tactics to use. Players like Swanson, Dixon and Gomis have played these divisions before as well, so will have excellent experience for the tie. Add to this East Stirlingshire's recent form where they've been shipping goals.

30 bet will return about 10ish

On the darts front I have absolutely no idea who will win the BDO title, as all of them have shown flashes of brilliance and dross in the rounds previous. Tempted to put a wee bet on the outsider Tony O'Shea, as he's been the most consistent.

Was starting to worry that there's been no goals in the Dundee United game... then realised that it is tomorrow. What a tool.

Really banking on this match now, as earlier I stuck 10 on Aston Villa, Tony O'Shea (to beat Fitton), Dunfermline and Dundee United four fold bet for 98, as well as the 30 earlier single bet on the Arabs winning.

Good haul for me this weekend.

Dons, Arabs and Andy murray did me nice favours and got a few in-running treats with man yoo and real both scoring more than 2 goals. Tottenham let me down but that was to be expected, the odds were too tempting. Wigan are an immense team. Been a while since i've seen them in action. They've got a few world class players.... plus Titus Bramble.

Hopefully Barca will continue their winning streak and i'll be bout 30 quid up for the wknd.

Good haul for me this weekend.

Dons, Arabs and Andy murray did me nice favours and got a few in-running treats with man yoo and real both scoring more than 2 goals. Tottenham let me down but that was to be expected, the odds were too tempting. Wigan are an immense team. Been a while since i've seen them in action. They've got a few world class players.... plus Titus Bramble.

Hopefully Barca will continue their winning streak and i'll be bout 30 quid up for the wknd.

Tempted by Barca as well, but Osasuna aren't as bad as their league position suggests. They can't score goals, but they don't concede many either.

Think i'll wait till the match starts and put a DNB on Barca for a little extra pocket money.

Osasuna go 2-1 up with 15 minutes to go... all my winnings for the weekend on a DNB Barca bet (finishes a draw, I get my stake back, but reduced odds if Barca win) suddenly look like they'll stay in the bookies safe... good old Xavi and Messi pull 2 cracking goals out of the bag to net another 25. Scary stuff.

Definitely banking it all now and having a break from gambling. Way too close to losing a lot of 'hard earned' winnings a few times today (Hankey in the darts, Barca and Hearts).

Mugs game.

50 on Cowdenbeath to beat Elgin City today. Not great odds, but i'm sure of a Cowden win after reading this...

Elgin have several absentees as they host Cowdenbeath, including flu victims Steven MacKay and Craig Campbell.

Darren Shallicker, David Niven, Liam Keogh and Paul Kaczan miss out due to injury but David Craig has rejoined the club and is available for selection.

With so many senior players out, the home side are expected to field members of their Under-19 squad.

Cowdenbeath have Joe Mbu, Derek Fleming, Sandy Hodge and Marek Tomana all fit to play at Central Park.

50 stake wins 15ish profit.

50 on Cowdenbeath to beat Elgin City today. Not great odds, but i'm sure of a Cowden win after reading this...

Elgin have several absentees as they host Cowdenbeath, including flu victims Steven MacKay and Craig Campbell.

Darren Shallicker, David Niven, Liam Keogh and Paul Kaczan miss out due to injury but David Craig has rejoined the club and is available for selection.

With so many senior players out, the home side are expected to field members of their Under-19 squad.

Cowdenbeath have Joe Mbu, Derek Fleming, Sandy Hodge and Marek Tomana all fit to play at Central Park.

50 stake wins 15ish profit.

I'll take some of that action. cheers for the tip.

If anyone fancies betting on French football, Bordeaux have been on an absolute rampage recently and I fully expect them to tear Nantes apart. They have the new Zidane in Yoan Gourcuff.... check this beauty he scored last week

10 treble going on Blackburn, West Brom, and Hamilton (sorry Ross!) on Ladbrokes just now.

Pays 85. Yus!

:up:

I'm thinking Hamilton v. Inverness draw. Our new signings have had a positive influence, and with Morais playing a free role in a 4-4-1-1 formation, it will suit a counter attack strategy which has been used well in the past. Defence is looking a lot stronger with the massive Latvian, and with Hamilton missing Alex Niel and Richard Offiong, we have a bit of a chance.

Nah... screw him! Hope Blackburn and West Brom stroll to easy wins and Hamilton cock it up by getting humped by Caley :up:

Now that's just not cricket!

There's also the obligatory 5 bet on the Montrose/Annan scoreline when I get in. Tempted by a 3-0, but the Mo defence has been quite leaky recently. Think i'll check the odds on a 3-1.

:up:

I'm starting to worry that my tip is going to cost you all a lot of money!!

Nah, they should walk it. Cowden are in good form, Elgin are terrible. I've seen a few of their under 19 players and they aren't good enough for Highland League. Add to that their 'SPL' loan player Guy Kerr moving on, they'll be mega understrength.

I'll be in the cinema this afternoon, but will pop in past the bookies on the way home to check the scores and hopefully collect the winnings.