aberdeen-music

Youtube humour thread

Lemonade

Posted this in the king of limbs thread but thought I'd put it here too as more people will probably watch it.

Brilliant.

These are all pretty good.

Not so much humour and probably as old as John W's link above but it is radiohead related. I actually like this mash-up (i'm boking even using that word, but that's what it is I suppose)

This won't be to everyone's tastes but I was speaking at a thing called Ignite Bristol on the SS Great Britain back at the start of February and this was the result. A bit scrappy at points but plenty of fun to do.

Worth looking at some of the other videos from the same night too, very mixed in style, topic, content, delivery, etc. and some really good ones.

Ignite is an international thing where they organise events like these and people speak for 5 minutes, with slides which automatically change every 15 seconds and you've to stay sharp and stay on top of them. Free entry and they use some unusual locations. Makes for a good night.

• Upvote 1