aberdeen-music
Lemonade

Youtube humour thread

That there Youtube is full of funny stuff. Post links to your favourites and inject a bit of humour into your fellow web users bleak lives.

This one I just found today. It's a guy having a big musical rant about how much he hates Pachelbel's "Canon". Interesting to hear how many modern songs use the same chord structure.

I constantly bore my friends with my love of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Now i can inflict it upon all of you too.

There were about 12 episodes of this made by the SciFi channel and shown in this conutry.

As well as shit-load that came before but weenever shown here.

To explain it simply they take crapy old B-movies and talk shit over them.

YouTube - MST3K--Junior Rodeo short

There are a ton of these and also some redubbed under the title Fun with Shorts.

Bringing back this thread to share this with you. It's possibly the greatest thing I've seen in a while, but I only saw it through Graham Linehan's blog, so I'm probably jumping on the bandwagon really late...

Guest treader.

why does everyone think achmed the dead terrorist is funny?

it's RIDICULOUSLY boring. although Jeff Dunham is a genius for his other characters and ability as a ventriloquist.

why does everyone think achmed the dead terrorist is funny?

it's RIDICULOUSLY boring. although Jeff Dunham is a genius for his other characters and ability as a ventriloquist.

It's funny for the first 4 minutes and then it gets boring because the sketch is too long in my opinion. But it does give a little giggle.