aberdeen-music

Peep Show is back!

daveladocus

No, the reason people had a go at season four was because it was crap.

Season five is up there with the best though.

I agree it was definitely the weakest series, but I still think if it had been the first series of Peep Show it would have got a much better reaction. I'd still rather watch a bad episode of Peep Show than a 'good' episode of the Catherine Tate Show.

I still think if it had been the first series of Peep Show it would have got a much better reaction.

I think if it had been the first series, there wouldn't have been a second series.

Kudos to them for coming back with series 5 though, not many people can do that. Usually once you've jumped the shark you're gone forever.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Didn't laugh once.

Literally this.

Jez falls for a woman he shouldn't and uses underhand tactics to win her favour; Mark is a complete fucking loser; Super-Hans is being dodgy. Last season was already starting to get a bit stale but this is mouldy. They should have either rejigged the whole thing a bit or waited a lot longer until they did this season. I'll watch the next episode but if its much of the same I think I'll get too bored.