aberdeen-music

Call of Duty 4 Question..

WoodyRATM

Hello,

As the title above says...i have a question about said game..

Is it possible to for 2 people to play online on the same console? You know like you can do on GRAW or Gears?

The other profile is on xbox live (i love those free trials that i thought id never use..) so both can play games..

Anyone know if its possible and if so, how do i do it?

Ta muchly

Dave

Hello,

As the title above says...i have a question about said game..

Is it possible to for 2 people to play online on the same console? You know like you can do on GRAW or Gears?

The other profile is on xbox live (i love those free trials that i thought id never use..) so both can play games..

Anyone know if its possible and if so, how do i do it?

Ta muchly

Dave

I don't think you can dude.

!

Due to the inability to pay two players on the same 360 online in said game I am contemplating forking out for another Xbox 360. (Need to buy much flowers for the missus though) Reason being that my sone and me are both keen COD4 players an would love to team up or kill one another, have a clan!

I remember the time when a toy gun and a park would have been enough to entertain a 10yr old.

Due to the inability to pay two players on the same 360 online in said game I am contemplating forking out for another Xbox 360. (Need to buy much flowers for the missus though) Reason being that my sone and me are both keen COD4 players an would love to team up or kill one another, have a clan!

I remember the time when a toy gun and a park would have been enough to entertain a 10yr old.

this is an amazing story

Yeah i agree.

Just annoying how games like Gears, Halo and Graw get it, but CoD doesnt.

Saying that we had a blast tonight, hooked up 2 xboxes over at my sisters, then created a decent party. :gringo:

shame i couldn't join in the fun :(

it's getting to be particularly frustrating that every evening i get home from work and spend a good half hour just fannying about trying to get into games. bah.

i'm usually not too bad, halo has most problems sometimes taking minutes to search and find opponent but call of duty is fairly quick with me, the most annoying thing is the host ending the games after 3/4 kills

that's due to the network problems not the host themselves. there's beena number of games where i've been the host and it's said host ended game when i did no such thing and my signal was still green. very annoying.

yes we can! we pay for this stinking service! gamers unite!

I meant in terms of the level of home entertainment we have access too these days. I did however completely forget that I have paid for this online business and money comes of my credit card every so often. I hear that the yanks have been complaining like they do (and suing Microsoft) about the service not being robust enough at times.

• 1 month later...
im fucking shooting him. whys he nae dying?

Thats annoyed me endless today. Firing a solid 20 - 30 bullets at point blank range into a guy, he sneaks off one shot and I die :(

Maybe it's because my Gamertag is 'Tony Cascarino'; causing poor accuracy and finishing.