aberdeen-music

no dogs allowed

Stripey

Guest Steven Dedalus
well ding dong day thats fascinating, im so glad that what one man said in the past has shaped so much of what the masses have to live with.........(also he called for american independence, what a country he's created there, all that shooting and killing might not have been possible had it not been for dear Thomas)

Name one government which isnt corrupt and then ill be glad that his theories and observations have become integral in our society.

Now about that saying we have a choice about which society we're in , thats bullshit, we're born here, so at what point can we actually make any sort of decision about that? when you reach adulthood, by which point youve already learned to function best in the society that surrounds you, and youve learned to put up with the constant soul destroying bullshit that is western capitalism.

and im not trying to be big or clever, i just have a point of view, and im not afraid of being wrong, see from saying what ive said before ive learned something i would never of learned if i hadnt said it. hasnt changed my opinion tho :up:

yeah and that guy (dani )has to be one of the wierdest lookin guys ever :laughing:

Sir, do you have any idea at all what you are talking about?

If not, please have a think, then decide whether to say anyhting or not.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Steven Dedalus
Can Anyone Else Not Be Arsed To Write Thoughtful Comments On This Site Anymore?

Thoughtful comments are one thing, but badly thought through rubbish is quite another.

In fact, if I didn't know better, I'd say those comments were almost meant to stir things up.

But I know they weren't.

And I'm not having a go at the person in particular, I'm just trying to point out that when you fire up any old stuff without really thinking it thorugh, you're going to get a sleggin.

And you deserve it.

sorry ive got an opinion and at what part did i mention mental anguish?

would it be better if i just said this and took my thoughts elsewhere, seeing how you guys seem to know it all anyway..............

sorry sorry the worlds great! just live and have fun! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love our society its so brilliant:partyboy:

that better?

would it be better if i just said this and took my thoughts elsewhere, seeing how you guys seem to know it all anyway..............

sorry sorry the worlds great! just live and have fun! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that better?

Yeah that's cool.

that better?

err....

I think you must read everyone else's replies like you write yours!

if you did have an opinion, that's great...

it's just we couldn't figure it out from the screed of shite you'd typed.

if you did have some semblance of logic or structure to your rant, I'd probably have agreed with some of it...but on the whole, blaming governments for "bad things happening" is just plain easy.

I think the original point was...(stop me if I paraphrase) that "you are not allowed to dress the way you like, because of sucky governments...boo hoo" (something like that). You'll find, that's not the case, these goons were not executed, they were not punished by the state...

it's just an overly conservative bus driving moron made a comment that offended them (not that the way they look is allowed to cause offence to someone not used to them)..

do you see how it works?

Goose and Gander

pot and kettle

you get it?

they were both offended by each other, and the both just wished that they could both see each other's way of life is the best way to live...

(no government directives, white papers or announcements were mad on behalf of the bus drivers approach to the situation)...

now...

I wonder how much they had to pay to get on the bus?...isn't the price of bus tickets scandalous!

and im not afraid of being wrong, see from saying what ive said before ive learned something i would never of learned if i hadnt said it. hasnt changed my opinion tho :up:

But the fear of punctuation is a danger to your credibility, and stop talking about ives, its not his fault, all he did was design a few Macs, or is it that you have a case of 'ives.

No seriously, History is important, more than you could ever realise, 'Rights of Man'? 'oo needs that old crap anyway, huh, 'nuff to bring you out in 'ives.

When I read about these scandalous freaks living their lives away from the rest of us decent normal folks, trying to shake the system up with their outrageous attitudes, my monacle popped right out of my eye, and my bow tie spun round around round making a 'wheeeeeeeeeee!' noise

BEST. POST. EVER.

5 days on and I'm still laughing. :up:

"you are not allowed to dress the way you like, because of sucky governments...boo hoo" (something like that)

no i was more talking about freedom to choose your own way to live(which isnt just how you dress, obviously), which is what these goths were doing. Thats all, i may have went over the top but hey, i guess my view on our culture is more negative than yours, but we obviously have lived different lives etc, been influenced by different ideas/people.

And whats with the english lesson, didnt realise i was in an exam situation. Its funny how your quick to try and dismantle what I HAVE said (see you happy mister 'ives' geek), but really have nothing to say of your own.

My quick didn't try anything.

I defend your right to talk utter uninformed pish, I have my own pish to talk, but it will be based in fact and accuracy. Tom Paine nearly died for our rights to spout off, but the history of modern participatory democracy is apparently irrelevant, so its back to the fields then serf!