aberdeen-music

Australian teenagers party gets a bit out of hand

Lemonade

Reminds me of a party one of my friend's threw when I was at school. Stoney cops had to get help from Aberdeen to clear it out. The party was legendary. Unfortunately his parents didn't think so when the police interrupted their meal in a local restaurant.

Reminds me of a party one of my friend's threw when I was at school. Stoney cops had to get help from Aberdeen to clear it out. The party was legendary. Unfortunately his parents didn't think so when the police interrupted their meal in a local restaurant.

That party must have been fast-moving, to get that out of hand in the time taken for a dinner date!

pretty mellow fuzz, if they were getting bricks n bottles lobbed at them....with no arrests!

The cops over in Oz (well, the ones I saw when there) were pretty mellow guys. no nonsense - especially drink driving...

nu rave glasses...points off in my book! who the fuck wants to look like timmy mallet...how post ironic nu rave chic retro 80's post ironic irony.