aberdeen-music

Madeleine McCann - The Movie...

My mate Kevin, who is a sick fucker, actually told us in the pub that he hopes they find the kid dead, so that Kate McCann cracks up and goes into a deep depression, then he can go to Leicester and find her when she's at her most vulnerable and persuade her to shag him.

That takes being sick to a whole complex new level.

My mate Kevin, who is a sick fucker, actually told us in the pub that he hopes they find the kid dead, so that Kate McCann cracks up and goes into a deep depression, then he can go to Leicester and find her when she's at her most vulnerable and persuade her to shag him.

That takes being sick to a whole complex new level.

He'll need to get to the back of the queue!!

Cheer up Kate...I'll be the daddy of your new Maddie...:love:

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Kevin doesn't set himself very high standards, then?

I also hope (in a way) that she's found dead. Then Mrs. Munchausen's reasons for getting attention would soon fade away. Then she'd have to kill one of her other two to keep in the news. You read it here first...

:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Given that his dream woman and (in his words) "sexiest woman I've ever seen" is the walking abortion that is Amy Winehouse, I'd have to say no.

I'd spring-clean your circle of friends if I were you. This guy would obviously ride anything from a crocodile to a warm exhaust pipe...

:up:

• 2 weeks later...
I totally agree. On one hand (as a worried dad myself) I feel for them for the loss of their child, but there is a certain indefinable quality about them that makes me shudder.

It's hard to put your finger on it, but their whole persona and the way they have reacted just doesn't seem quite right somehow.

It's little things that add up, like the way that they vowed blind on numerous occasions to "Not leave Portugal until she's found" - and then the second they Portuguese authorities started suggesting that they were investigating them, they ran back to this country. Funny, if they were completely innocent, why would they leave? A quick google reveals a quote from their spokesman that says that they'd consider returning to Portugal if their suspect status is lifted - so it's pretty obvious that they're afraid of something.

And how could anyone forget the way that they embarked on a nice European jaunt, leaving their twins behind..if I'd just lost one of my children, I wouldn't be letting the other one out of my sight for ages!