aberdeen-music

Hulloween min!

Lemonade

Cool.

I just knocked together a Kane costume for tonight (old school kane but with short hair, and no beard coz i shaved it off a week ago...fool).

Any one going as Paul Bearer??

Oh oh! Nice one, the disrespectful wrestling matches in the graveyard before the Belmont taxi queue are ON.

yeah i agree with the MC comment.

it had lights! coolest costume ever... though there was some really awesome ones..mines was kinda shite..

though i did hug satan. appartly.

Yeah, he spent a grand and a half on it... broke the lights after half an hour and decided he needed to cut a hole in the bodysuit so he could piss hahaha

Getting him in the taxi home was a bastard!

Satan looked as if he had bad sunburn today, the paint does NOT come off easily :down:

I went as a nun... A whore-ish nun who many said just looked dodgy haha *thanks* I got covered in fake blood at the Karloff gig and some random decided to paint glow in the dark stuff on my cheeks o_O

it was a cool costume but a grand and a half is ridiculous. it was a wetsuit with moulded rubber/plastic stuck onto it!

Yup, I'd have thought it woudl have been 500 at the very most, then I got told "try a grand higher"

Ah well, we'll be seeing it every halloween, fancy dress, night out... haha

I went as a Jawa, it was ace because a Jedi and a Vader turned up as well and both of them just slagged off Jawas all night. Then some boob told me, nice Wookie costume, and someone else said Ewok.

But also it wasn't ace because, due to bad engineering/lack of tools except my mouth and some scissors, I had the batteries taped on my neck and the lights taped onto my face and they were burning the tape and smoking into my eyes, plus the black thing to stop people seeing my face also stopped me from seeing out too well.

Someone perhaps would have took photo of this Master Chief? I would happily to see it...