aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
glennbuchan

R&B Music Mega Sale!

R&B's annual one day sale is this Saturday (28th) and should be a good thing to check out.

Massive savings and many items less than trade price.

All day Saturday from 10am - 5pm.

R&B Music Aberdeen

67 The Green

Aberdeen

Scotland

AB11 6NY

:up:

Fucking brilliant. 3 days before I get paid, maybe I can pick up some cut price plectrums.

I think thats part of the ploy..."everyone who makes money gets paid end of month, so host it 3 days before!" ... c u next tuesdays!

Guest Bob Double Jack
Fucking brilliant. 3 days before I get paid, maybe I can pick up some cut price plectrums.

i think they still accept the now retro method of payment - "the personal cheque"

I wasn't organising the amps today so - as it has been the bosses organising - I'll know tomorrow morning. Come by and have a look, I'm sure there'll be something that may take yer fancy :up:

ah right.

might have some stuff to trade in ana - that possible?

Not against sale prices. You can trade stuff in but it'd be against the retail price.

Indeed sir. 10am - 5pm. :up:

Earlier people come along the better - the stuff might still be there *high hopes!*

NOTE:

We have hardcases for sale from 5. These are non-returnable so be sure that your guitar will fit into it prior to purchase. :)

woop woop new strings!!! And i thought it was friday today o_O Good prices on hard cases - I wish it was like this everyday:popcorn:

Aww man that sounds great. Im so dissappointed i missed that. And to think i was gonna go in for some strings that day! Gaaaah damn i feel down now.

Whens your next uber awesome sale?