aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

Agreed......plus, by the sound of it, Bus is decent enough and Walker seems to have impressed all down Pittodrie way already, so things are on the up & up.

Yeah but Calderboop will make sure that none of them play in the positions they are best and most comfortable at, certainly not a whole game.... o_O

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily I decided to stay in doors and proceded to win a lot of money on the Celtic, Stoke Arsenal and Ireland (rugby) games.

Then Engerland went and lost all my winnings. It's ok though, as Engerland got beat :up:

Got football at Goals tomorrow night and monday night :down: Hope the weather improves...

I hope neither of you went. Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Nah, settled for Jeff Stelling.

If we get past Lavvy in the replay, I would fancy another crack at the sheep (as long as that bastard Derek Young is injured), preferrably at Todders.

We utterly stuffed Hamilton 3-0 a few weeks back, although that was before they started adding in the window.

The draw at Love Street fucked my 138 coupon. :swearing:

:up:

My lesson of today is to never trust Leeds on a coupon.

JDV was appauling but so was the whole team. We just didn't look like we wanted to go forward. Foster had plenty of chances to make a run and never. I did think everyone was being harsh on Duff though, as he thought he did ok.

Roll on Tuesday!

Coupon went tits up as soon as Spurs scored today.....50 on Arsenal/ManUre/Chelsea on my new blue sq account.....however, stickin the free 25 bet on Liverpool to win 3-0 scooped me 187.50, 130 up for the day.

7.50 on Hibs/Rangers <2.5 goals, Newcastle/Boro <2.5 goals, Fulham/Villa draw and Barca to win by two or more goals....bit of interest for tomorrow.

My lesson of today is to never trust Leeds on a coupon.

JDV was appauling but so was the whole team. We just didn't look like we wanted to go forward. Foster had plenty of chances to make a run and never. I did think everyone was being harsh on Duff though, as he thought he did ok.

Roll on Tuesday!

Most were average or less... JDV was useless and I had hoped he would improve and show something special but just not raising his game much. Agreed that he wasn't the only one... Thank fuck we have a rather good keeper. Josh Walker was heads and shoulders better than the rest of the team. 18 years old and showing near all the Dons how to keep a ball and move it around the pitch. Thought Walkers run in for a goal was a dead cert and I'm pretty sure I actually saw him measure up his shot to go between the keepers legs. Keeper did well though.

Uninspiring football from the dons. None of them trying too hard in tackles so they are clearly looking at the games ahead.

Smelltic in the next round apparently.