aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

For those that weren't there could you give a brief overview? Did Maguire look any good? De Visscher?

first half i thought went reasonably well, soaked up the pressure and they didn;t really create much seve had a shot fly wide but we didnt really look like scoring

start of 2nd half bang they score looked like a peach but possibly langfield should have saved it? will have to see it again.

de visscher was looking nae bad, better than he did at utd anyway

seve hit post with free kick but by then it was all over.

few chants from the home crowd - derrys walls, the sash, all together and they cry (whatever thats called) possibly hello hello nae sure cos the dandies had their own version of that one

hope they get hammered for it but most likely not!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent, really tricky player, not afraid to run at defenders and looks tight at holding onto the ball.

you have a wee gem there

Montrose v. Elgin on a friday night next month. Unfortunately its the night before the Scotland v. Ukraine game, so I won't be able to attend.

Watch out for our other youngster on loan though. Zander Sutherland is on loan to Elgin and playing a blinder. Really tricky winger. I'm alone in thinking he should be in the Caley first 11 every week, let alone a rubbish 3rd division team.

Classic!

+

Calderwood has a piece about Jeffrey De Visscher in the PnJ today. Makes sense I suppose. Been holding him off playing full games until he is comfortable with the pace of the Scottish Game. Easing him in gently. But still reckons he'll be a class act. Tasty moving and passing on Sunday like (on the tv highlights). Christ knows the Dons need some inspiration from somewhere.

Yas, United beasted falkirk 1 - 0 in the cup!! :up:

Beasted?? Hmm... I take it you are another Arab that doesn't actually go to the games? Maybe read the match report before deciding on how well you 'hammered' them.

Jokes aside:

Come on East Fife tonight!!

Draw for next round is made on Thursday apparently

Jags vs Sheepies is on BBC Radio Scotland tomorrow night for those who can't make it.

Bring it on!

Was thinking about going down, but i get home fae offshore this afternoon and the last thing i wanna do is drive all the fuckin way doon there!!!

So the Radio it is!!

Please (said with the upmost respect to Thistle) dont get put out by shite again this season!!!

Beasted?? Hmm... I take it you are another Arab that doesn't actually go to the games? Maybe read the match report before deciding on how well you 'hammered' them.

Oops. I was joking... I dont think we have ever beasted anyone. Ever. :rolleyes:

Last game i went to was against falkirk in the league. But that was about a 3 weeks ago...