aberdeen-music

[GIG] Amber + Fluffy And The Rainbow Bunnies + Bastard Squad @ The Moorings Bar

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Is An Unwelcome Reminder......

......that Aberdeen's 'newest acid house jazz revival dance troupe'* BASTARD SQUAD will indeed be releasing their new demo N E V E R M I N D T H E W E A P O N for the sum of ONE POUND AND E L E V E N P E N C E (aka 1.11! aaka 111!!!!!!!!!). We just have to use CAPITAL LETTERS, SODDING BIG FONTS, and g a p s i n b e w t w e e n t h e l e t t e r s w i t h t h e o d d d a s h o f i t a l i c s to show how much of a BARGAIN this is.

* yeah, my arse.....

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Your hope will most likely lead to disappointment of extreme proportions

That's it confirmed, then. I've decided I like you lot simply because you're not tripping over yourselves to tell everyone how great you are. Refreshing round here.

band discount is NOT good

Band discount is good, the extended post-hangover disorder you get because of it isn't.

We managed to make an entire table get up and leave last night, that's good enough for me.

Fluffy were very amusing. Probably wouldn't listen to an album of it in my own house, but I wouldn't bugger off to the Tasty Tattie if they were playing.

Amber has nice boobs.

Errr, that's it.

Appologies to anyone I talked at or had any form of contact with.

Saturday was my quarterly drinking session... less than 5 pints of Heritage scrumpy blew me into a parallel universe where different rules apply, apparently. Unfortunately it shares the same space and time as the real world :(

I was off my fuckin trolly.

Hope I didn't offend anyone.

What I can remember was cringy enough, especially the bit between 11pm and midnight. Midnight to 1am I must have entered a black hole - word is I was asleep for 30 minutes but that still leaves a good half hour unaccounted for, and I was definately 'active' during that time as indicated by a receipt for FOUR 12" pizzas.

If anyone wants me then I'm just off to stick my head in the oven. Bye.