aberdeen-music

[GIG] Amber + Fluffy And The Rainbow Bunnies + Bastard Squad @ The Moorings Bar

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Amber was reyt good like

How the fucking hell would you know, you spent most of her set bombarding the back table with some very uncricket-esque jokes!

Bastard squad were a wee bit slow for me

I know, we'll write one quick enough for you to have sex to soon, haha!

Im glad you like my paps. They will be on display again on the 12th at The Tunnels supporting Fionn Regan.

Nicely plugged. I'd go' date=' but I'm not ready to take my rightful place on the sex offenders register just yet....:laughing:

I thought that word was deed!

Me too. I think we're also overdue a 'knockers' revival. I love that word......

Appologies to anyone I talked at or had any form of contact with.

Saturday was my quarterly drinking session... less than 5 pints of Heritage scrumpy blew me into a parallel universe where different rules apply, apparently. Unfortunately it shares the same space and time as the real world :(

I was off my fuckin trolly.

Hope I didn't offend anyone.

What I can remember was cringy enough, especially the bit between 11pm and midnight. Midnight to 1am I must have entered a black hole - word is I was asleep for 30 minutes but that still leaves a good half hour unaccounted for, and I was definately 'active' during that time as indicated by a receipt for FOUR 12" pizzas.

If anyone wants me then I'm just off to stick my head in the oven. Bye.

Me and my boyfriend spoke to you at about 12.30am, you seemed in your own little world, it was funny. You were a funny drunk, not offensive.

As for the intros, lots of swearing and rambling......great stuff.

Ah well, if you can't remember it, it must have been a good night...hehe.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Bit late but yeah, enjoyed that one. The Squad photos came out fucking awful. Cheers Baldy, if I ever get sufficiently conned into getting hitched, I'm arseholed if I'm booking you.

That Fluffy mob - Enjoyable enough live, good sense of fun and rightful homage paid to Nintendo. Wouldn't probably listen to it at home, but catchy punky stuff without descending into the realm of gumby.

Amber - Dunno, the cheap sauce was starting to kick in and I was outside smoking most of the time, but Dave Spike was down the front checking her out. He enjoyed the view. Greatly.

James E106 is still due the Squad coffers 11p, and he's not going to get off with it. No.

Bit late but yeah, enjoyed that one. The Squad photos came out fucking awful. Cheers Baldy, if I ever get sufficiently conned into getting hitched, I'm arseholed if I'm booking you.

Well, if you asked nicely I would of taken my own camera rather than Scorge's Boots disposable.:ding: Blood from a stone.

BTW Jimmer, you owe Bastard Squad 11 pence Stirling.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I might be in Glasgow, you'll have a fun search for me at Weep!

If the weather is too shit, I'll be there though.

No sign of this particular debtor, so a 3% interest rate is due to come into effect, rising to 7% for non-settlement 4 weeks after purchase date (he's going to have to be good to get round that one).