aberdeen-music

awesome gig 4 decipher!!!

ousydecipher

what ever happened to Starfall / Dave Bradley?

Starfall Online

"Since emerging in the summer of 2003 Starfall quickly found their feet as one of the UK's most promising new industrial rock groups. The band, playing a refreshingly different blend of electronic metal, made the decision early on to break away from the largely pretentious UK industrial scene which had, in the past, condemned groups to obscurity as part of an unwritten rule that seemed to suggest that trying to make it was 'uncool'.

Starfall ignored this attitude and decided that gigging to as many different people from as many different backgrounds as possible was the way forward. Two years on and the band have toured across the UK and into Holland, Belgium, Germany and Canada and are currently working on their third EP. "

Apparently. No word on the Bradley. He may just be sleeping.

Starfall Online

"Since emerging in the summer of 2003 Starfall quickly found their feet as one of the UK's most promising new industrial rock groups. The band, playing a refreshingly different blend of electronic metal, made the decision early on to break away from the largely pretentious UK industrial scene which had, in the past, condemned groups to obscurity as part of an unwritten rule that seemed to suggest that trying to make it was 'uncool'.

Starfall ignored this attitude and decided that gigging to as many different people from as many different backgrounds as possible was the way forward. Two years on and the band have toured across the UK and into Holland, Belgium, Germany and Canada and are currently working on their third EP. "

Apparently. No word on the Bradley. He may just be sleeping.

Doesn't look like that sites been updated since last March and the forum has disappeared as well.

what ever happened to Starfall / Dave Bradley?

Starfall are on one of those 'indefinite hiatus' malarkeys as far as I'm aware so no action from them at the minute. Last time I saw Dave he had the flu or was shouting about Fleetwood Mac as I recall but he's presumably better now and kicking around somewhere.

• 5 months later...
Starfall are on one of those 'indefinite hiatus' malarkeys as far as I'm aware so no action from them at the minute. Last time I saw Dave he had the flu or was shouting about Fleetwood Mac as I recall but he's presumably better now and kicking around somewhere.

Starfall pretty much ceased to exist when Luke discovered World Of Warcraft and spent almost his entre life glued to his computer. He's probably still sitting in exactly the same position now as he was two years ago when I left 402.

You can ask Psydoll about the bassist, haha.