aberdeen-music

awesome gig 4 decipher!!!

ousydecipher

we never made ourselves to be a awesome band i clearly remember ppl sayin to me "if you dont think your good enough go back to your shed and practice" this was because i made us out to be shit but ah well no point going on bout it we prob gonna be off the scene for a while anyways as our drummer is shite and he annoys me and noone in toon seems to like punk/grunge just now so dont look like we gettin a drummer anytime soon

we may decide to start an emo band cause then we would get a drummer and some teenager to scream over how hard his life is etc......................or whatever emo dudes do!

You're right "punk" drummers really are the most elusive type of drummer.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
we prob gonna be off the scene for a while anyways QUOTE]

Oh! I thought Bastard Squad were playing our first gig next week with you lot. Guess not? Shame, anyone who gets slagged this much on here is probably on to a good thing.....

Ignore/laugh at them.

we prob gonna be off the scene for a while anyways QUOTE]

Oh! I thought Bastard Squad were playing our first gig next week with you lot. Guess not? Shame, anyone who gets slagged this much on here is probably on to a good thing.....

Ignore/laugh at them.

We where going to be playing but drummer problems made us have to cancel, hopefully we will get to play sometime soon tho.............

Even if you don't like his feedback, don't go hurling insults at Stewcat. He's one of the few folks that bothers giving decent, honest criticism. And hey, his oppinions have changed in the past, so don't go on a 12 year old name calling spree... just get fucking better!

And the Holy Folks are the cat's nightwear now that you mention it, although that's got fuck all to do with the situation. The quality of a musician's own output shouldn't change the validity of their oppinion as a music LISTENER.

Even if you don't like his feedback, don't go hurling insults at Stewcat. He's one of the few folks that bothers giving decent, honest criticism. And hey, his oppinions have changed in the past, so don't go on a 12 year old name calling spree... just get fucking better!

And the Holy Folks are the cat's nightwear now that you mention it, although that's got fuck all to do with the situation. The quality of a musician's own output shouldn't change the validity of their oppinion as a music LISTENER.

Saying make sure you stay off the scene permanently isn't really feedback..............i would rather he call us shite. I know a lot of people dont like the music but rather than make sarcy comments they could say they dont like it and give an opinion on how to make it better.

I find a lot of people on the site really dont give you a chance and i think it's shit as i would give every band on here a chance.

Saying make sure you stay off the scene permanently isn't really feedback..............i would rather he call us shite. I know a lot of people dont like the music but rather than make sarcy comments they could say they dont like it and give an opinion on how to make it better.

I find a lot of people on the site really dont give you a chance and i think it's shit as i would give every band on here a chance.

I didn't see any sarcastic comments...

What do you describe as a chance? I think most people have listened to your songs, made their judgement and are now just generally quite amused by this thread. You chaps are too easily wound up, and your aggressive approach has left a lot of people cold.

What do you describe as a chance? I think most people have listened to your songs, made their judgement and are now just generally quite amused by this thread. You chaps are too easily wound up, and your aggressive approach has left a lot of people cold.

I haven't been aggressive at all..........

your right i was wound up at the start but its a bit boring now,and to say most ppl have checked us out and left feedback would be bollocks as reading thro this thread again there is 5 ppl who say its shit but then those 5 ppl are all prob mates and have a little hug together before they slate a good band...................oh ye we are good,i just decided after having listened to hours and hours of music from aberdeen bands,i have to admit there is a good few bands in toon that dont seem to play much

i wonder why?!:rolleyes: