aberdeen-music

awesome gig 4 decipher!!!

ousydecipher

dont mean to wake a dead thread but the corpse is still warm so here goes:

i was working on the bar at the tunnles a couple of weeks past or so, i'll start by saying it wasnt "awsome punk music" - it was really fucking dull: really competitive. nae my cup of tea - i like to see some variety in a bands set...you lacked a certain panache - was just like seeing an extreamly unenergetic blink 182 set/gig from 7/8 years ago...maybe longer ago....dull..... the over cockyness online is no different on stage - i thought it was a joke at first (maybe it still is) but it got really old really quick...there aint anything wrong with being cocky its just that it makes u sound like a dick and i dont really wanna speak/listen to you!

i suppose a good thing i took from your set was you were really tight as a band - alot of people like that but personaly if you are 100% tight 'AS FUCK LOLZ11!' it ends the idea of freedom of playing and improvisation. i still managed to make that sound negative...

i'd prob rate you as the 10th worst band* ive seen between 17th January 2006 - 17th January 2007.

so does this mean ou dont like us?

Being appreciated is overrated... or so I've heard :(

its just annoyin that,me personally make the effort to go check out local bands,and i really do love live music,no matter what genre it is its all good live,i get inspired by everyone start my own band and we get shot down before we even start,i know emo and death metal is the thing just now but surely it shouldnt be about whats cool just now and i get the impression that there is a group of ppl who would rather stay within there own group of mates and there bands and not give anyone else a chance,i may be wrong but like i say thats just the impression i get.

To be honest guys, it's partly your fault that you're getting bad press from these boards. You built yourselves up to be this fantastic band, even though you'd just started out, and the music just doesn't give that impression. There's being confident, and there's being cocky.

I think I've already said on this board that I dislike the music on your myspace. But maybe one day I'll catch you by chance playing somewhere and I'll think Hmmm...I was wrong. But to be fair, some of the things you've said on these boards have just left you open to criticism.

i aint being mean dude,i aint a mean person but decipher aint gettin no love or genuine friendly support on here we just a band that plays around like most bands no need 4 ppl to slam us down,i know its a forum and its to be expected but someone must llike us?:( surely!!

Honestly man, you're music is not my cup of tea but you are a nice dude from what i've met of you, so chill out and let the music go for it. Just don't get so agro over people not liking it and you'll be fine.

bad publicity's better than no publicity.

we never made ourselves to be a awesome band i clearly remember ppl sayin to me "if you dont think your good enough go back to your shed and practice" this was because i made us out to be shit but ah well no point going on bout it we prob gonna be off the scene for a while anyways as our drummer is shite and he annoys me and noone in toon seems to like punk/grunge just now so dont look like we gettin a drummer anytime soon

we may decide to start an emo band cause then we would get a drummer and some teenager to scream over how hard his life is etc......................or whatever emo dudes do!