aberdeen-music

Neds in town last night

I noticed that there was rather alot of spotty narcissistic students with stupid haircuts in town last night, I even witnessed a semi catfight between two girls out side marks and spencer (Kyuss soundtracked it, which made it a bit surreal)...

Was there anything particular happening last night that caused so many spotty narcissistic students with stupid haircuts to appear?

I noticed that there was rather alot of spotty narcissistic students with stupid haircuts in town last night, I even witnessed a semi catfight between two girls out side marks and spencer (Kyuss soundtracked it, which made it a bit surreal)...

Was there anything particular happening last night that caused so many spotty narcissistic students with stupid haircuts to appear?

That was so fucking controversial I chewed my own tongue out of my mouth in amazement.

There was a huge fight on Belmont Street at club closing time on Saturday morning. About 20 people were involved. I waded in to try and split people up but there were too many people involved. There were several arrests.

It looks like someone was attacked, their mates jumped in and a load of other people jumped in. There were some neds who didn't appear to be associated with either side who jumped in just for a scuffle.

Many of the witness statements were less than impartial.

Unusual for the Drummonds crowd to be involved in fighting. It's normally trouble free with the regulars in there.

I'd almost be offended if I was indeed a spotty narcissistic student with a stupid haircut...

OMG WTF L0LzOrDzZzZz!!!!!!11!!!!1

Guest bluesxman

When I was wandering up to Crown Street from The Tunnels to get my taxi home there was a Maria parked outside Espionage, you could hear the sounds of neds kicking the inside of the van. Another 2 neds decided to have a scuffle at the taxi rank with their 2 women friends screaming blue murder which then led to one of them being lifted by the coppers who were hanging about round the corner. Surely not a good idea to start a fight with the police 10 feet away. Arf.