aberdeen-music

Bastaaad Windy Oot There Tonight...

Diesel

Hanging around for buses in the wind is not fun.

Especially when you make the mistake of holding your umbrella with just the one hand for 2 seconds in order to retrieve something from your pocket... and end up getting hit in the face by the umbrella due to a particularly forceful gust.

Guest DustyDeviada

My two year old nephew's trampoline was blown away. It's a huge big bastard of a thing and it took 4 people to rescue it from the neighbour's garden, but it's beyond repair. He's gutted. :(

Especially when you make the mistake of holding your umbrella with just the one hand for 2 seconds

Ah-ha! So you are one of those daft sods who pootles-about with a brolly in these lattitudes! :swearing:

Any idea just how many times I've been hit square-on by or had to dive out of the way of one as it hurtles along at speed, whilst getting reduced to a bunch of flying shards of metal by the wind, because someone lacks the strength/bodymass/sense to keep their hand through the strap to keep bloody thing under control. X(

Get a proper hat, that you can tie on to your head! :p

060626084733s.jpg

Sorry, just had a bad brollying in town at lunchtime! ;)

I got to work last night and my jacket was soaking so i took it off and hung it to dry and had to stand in a shirt and trousers for 3.5 hours lucky i can regulate my body temperature in the cold