aberdeen-music

Ever been barred from a pub or club?

Sue Denim..

i just got banned from priory tonight!the reason absolutly nothing!!!!

i walked up to the door got stopped and thought he was gonna ask for my ID. the conversation went as follows....

bouncer: "your not getting in"

me: "why?"

bouncer: "i saw you get stopped the other day as you walked in"

me: "no that was my mate, who was banned"

bouncer: "i don't care"

me:"yeah it was my mate who was banned and he got banned over a month ago"

bouncer: *nods his head*"no"

my mate was banned on the 1st of september, he asked how long he was banned for and the bouncer said a month.

it has been well over a month, my mate is still not getting in and because i walked in with him, i am no longer getting in.

this hardly seems fair does it???

after they stopped me they lost the custom of 5 others because my mates wouldn't go in because i was not getting in!!!

the bouncers there love me, probably cause i have boobs tho.

Got turfed-out of another pub this weekend.

On the Royal Mile in Edinburgh. A few of us who are now spread about the country, try to stay in touch by meeting-up once a month in Edinburgh. We have been using this pub for the last year or so with a regular booking since our previous watering hole was sold & closed, never a problem. Due to some of us now living in places not well served by public transport or having had to give-up the sauce etc, there are a fair few who don't drink or don't drink much at these gatherings.

Anyway, we arrived to find a new manager with an absolutely freezing attitude who waited till a good few of us had arrived, bought drinks & sat down. Only then did he bother tell us we were no longer welcome. No reason given of course but I'd hazzard a guess that it might have a fair bit to do with us not buying enough booze. Especially as the particular lack of grace with which he served the non-drinking members of the company was rather obvious.

Cunt!

Guest bluesxman

Upstairs at O'Neills also adopts a random playlist method that I wholly approve of. AC/DC sits next to The Pogues sits next to The Strokes is one that I recall. Great place. Usually easier to get served at the bar too.

...and with less wankers.

It's odd cos downstairs is usually packed with wankers, of the export drinking rugby playing variety, grunting, stinking the place up and boasting about how many women they've shagged, when in actual fact they took up rugby to get a sly peek at each other's cocks in the showers. For the above also see The Bobbin.

Banned from:

Espionage: for being an arsehole

Exodus: for being an arsehole

Wild Boar: for being an arsehole

Belmont: for being an arsehole

Cheerz & Teaserz: for being an arsehole

Oh Henry's / Indigo for being an arsehole

Drummonds: for being an arsehole

Ma Camerons: for being banned from Drummonds

Thrown out from

Oh Henrys: falling asleep

Chicagos Basingstoke: falling asleep

Espionage: because they recognised me.

Wouldn't show my face there again in shame

Snafu: for being an arsehole

Bud bar: for being an arsehole

I think there's a pattern emerging here.

Banned from:

Espionage: for being an arsehole

Exodus: for being an arsehole

Wild Boar: for being an arsehole

Belmont: for being an arsehole

Cheerz & Teaserz: for being an arsehole

Oh Henry's / Indigo for being an arsehole

Drummonds: for being an arsehole

Ma Camerons: for being banned from Drummonds

Thrown out from

Oh Henrys: falling asleep

Chicagos Basingstoke: falling asleep

Espionage: because they recognised me.

Wouldn't show my face there again in shame

Snafu: for being an arsehole

Bud bar: for being an arsehole

I think there's a pattern emerging here.

you're an arsehole.

hmm, well

Thrown out of moshulu for being asleep under a table with a sock in my mouth

and being sick in the bog

and being too drunk

Never been allowed into revolution

Banned from the belmont for trying to steal one of the taps, i got it loose but it didnt want to go

Received a kicking from belmont regs for going in after the ban with nappy sacks full of dog shit and hurling them behind the bar, i dont remember this but i was told thats what i did

prince of wales for trying to steal a table which wouldnt fit through the door so tried to steal a barstool instead

neptune for sleeping on the floor of the bogs

spiders web in dyce for trying to sell a girl sitting next to me to the crowds for "favours"

atholl hotel for throwing up on some woman sitting on the toilet

and finally the youth hostel on queens road after staggering the wrong way up union street and demanding they sell me export

internationally...

bar georges in faliraki for throwing up on the pooltable, in the toilets, behind the bar and on some dancing guy

q club for carrying 4 women about on my back and falling into a table

the mission bar in poincianna, florida for being under 21 and urinating in a glass

honest lawyers in paris for singing rule britannia

hmm, well

Thrown out of moshulu for being asleep under a table with a sock in my mouth

and being sick in the bog

and being too drunk

Never been allowed into revolution

Banned from the belmont for trying to steal one of the taps, i got it loose but it didnt want to go

Received a kicking from belmont regs for going in after the ban with nappy sacks full of dog shit and hurling them behind the bar, i dont remember this but i was told thats what i did

prince of wales for trying to steal a table which wouldnt fit through the door so tried to steal a barstool instead

neptune for sleeping on the floor of the bogs

spiders web in dyce for trying to sell a girl sitting next to me to the crowds for "favours"

atholl hotel for throwing up on some woman sitting on the toilet

and finally the youth hostel on queens road after staggering the wrong way up union street and demanding they sell me export

internationally...

bar georges in faliraki for throwing up on the pooltable, in the toilets, behind the bar and on some dancing guy

q club for carrying 4 women about on my back and falling into a table

the mission bar in poincianna, florida for being under 21 and urinating in a glass

honest lawyers in paris for singing rule britannia

...sigh...

Guest Tam o' Shantie

It's a pity this thread isn't called 'Ever been thrown out of a pub or club?' because that would have made over 1% of the replies relevant to the question raised.

...sigh...

well id say the 4 i have been banned from are

revolution

the belmont

honest lawyers

the youth hostel

and prince of wales

i locked myself out of exodus the other day and spent 15 minutes hammering on the door to get back in

• 3 years later...
Thread revival!

Anyone got any new stories?

I've only ever been kicked out of a few places. Exodus, for being a under age several times but only because a "mate" worked on the door.

And once for taking my shirt off. Got told to put it back on, then realised that i put it on back to front, cue me getting kicked out for taking it off again whilst turning it back. But Chrudi let me back in! Result.

So any new stories from folk? Four years, some interesting stuff must have happen:popcorn:

Don't be that person John. Step away from the thread....