aberdeen-music

Van Halen Eat Your Heart Out!

Mick Maverik

What was the relevant point, there was no comedy in that video. I mean to say obviously I watched it with no sound on, as I respect my brain enough not to feed it DERIVATIVE FUCKIN PISH, but I at least thought they might have comedy charismatic hair or something.

EVH's heart would have been eaten out long ago (cf. Hagar, twat from Extreme ad infinitum).

What was the relevant point' date=' there was no comedy in that video. I mean to say obviously I watched it with no sound on, as I respect my brain enough not to feed it DERIVATIVE FUCKIN PISH, but I at least thought they might have comedy charismatic hair or something.

EVH's heart would have been eaten out long ago (cf. Hagar, twat from Extreme ad infinitum).[/quote']

EVH doesn't give a toss nowadys - he just drinks till he can't see and all is good................

*Decides to push point* This is really prime cretin material' date=' about as relevant as the Daily Mail, or Winger, or something. I mean this bunch of cracker redneck fuckin hicks prime source of inspiration haven't been any good for 22 years, what a waste of fine tonewoods and hairspray.[/quote']

Firstly these guys are scandanavian, secondly these guys openly admit to being nothing more than a good times band. Where's the harm in that? You have bands that push musical boundaries, and you have bands that are there purely for good times and getting pished. I noticed you haven't listed any of your own favourite bands. Why not put them up so we can rip into your music? :up:

Andy

*Decides to push point* This is really prime cretin material' date=' about as relevant as the Daily Mail, or Winger, or something. I mean this bunch of cracker redneck fuckin hicks prime source of inspiration haven't been any good for 22 years, what a waste of fine tonewoods and hairspray.[/quote']

Get off the fence...