aberdeen-music

Russel Brand accused of rape.....

jackson

The mans obviously a cock but a rapist? too many women crying rape these days looking for some easy cash from the sun. however if it gets the cunt off the tv ill happily support her throughout the legal processions

russel also said he would be happy to cooperate with police once he gets back from holiday. so if im on holiday and accused of rape the police will be happy to let me soak up a few more rays before they question me about one of the most serious crimes there is? what the fuck is this country coming to, fucking celebs get away with anything. for example pete fuck face doherty avoided jail again today because of his good efforts.......................................sigh

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no doubt some truth in your ill advised comment as there are no doubt numerous false claims of this nature, particularly against "celebrities". I'd still be taking every claim seriously until proven otherwise. Then I'd arrest and lock up false claimants for lying, hurting people, wasting everybody's time and money and putting doubt in people's minds when there is a genuine accusation of this sickening crime.

Who is Russel Brand anyway? I was thinking that guy that does horoscopes but that's Russel Grant isn't it?!.....and I wouldn't imagine he'd be accused of this crime? and if he was he should have seen it coming......

Brand is a funny guy. A rapist too.. I doubt that very much.

The thing I don't understand about date-rape is;

If they're not in the frame of mind to remember being raped, how do they it's happened. How do they know they haven't just went away with a lad who is as pished as her at the time.

The way some people dress, and act, it's not surprising to see an increase in violent crimes. Although it's a shame.

The way some people dress' date=' and act, it's not surprising to see an increase in violent crimes. Although it's a shame.[/quote']

so if i was feeling a bit saucy tonight and i went into town with a short skirt and top that showed off my boobs, and i danced with some guys wherever i was, would i be basically asking to be raped? or would i be a young single woman out having a bit of fun...hmmm....

there's no excuse for rape. i don't care if there's a naked girl playing with herself on union street let alone just some girl dressed a tad revealing in a club, nothing is an open invitation to force someone into having sex.

so if i was feeling a bit saucy tonight and i went into town with a short skirt and top that showed off my boobs' date=' and i danced with some guys wherever i was, would i be basically asking to be raped? or would i be a young single woman out having a bit of fun...hmmm....

there's no excuse for rape. i don't care if there's a naked girl playing with herself on union street let alone just some girl dressed a tad revealing in a club, nothing is an open invitation to force someone into having sex.[/quote']

True, but if a man goes into town with an outfit showing some of his 'rude bits' would he not be arrested? I'm not sayin that showing a bit of cleavage is as bad as that, but go into the city centre on a saturday night and you will see all sorts.

True' date=' but if a man goes into town with an outfit showing some of his 'rude bits' would he not be arrested? I'm not sayin that showing a bit of cleavage is as bad as that, but go into the city centre on a saturday night and you will see all sorts.[/quote']

i don't think men get arrested for flashing their boobs ;)

i think genital flashing from both sexes is frowned upon tbh....

i don't think men get arrested for flashing their boobs ;)

i think genital flashing from both sexes is frowned upon tbh....

I know, but I have seen females on a saturday night with skirts that don't even cover their rude parts.

If I have an ipod and don't want it stolen I don't leave it in full view of everyone. Common sense really.

I know' date=' but I have seen females on a saturday night with skirts that don't even cover their rude parts.

If I have an ipod and don't want it stolen I don't leave it in full view of everyone. Common sense really.[/quote']

i have to say i've never seen anyone that bad, maybe i lead a sheltered life.

is that on purpose or have they gotten so drunk their skirt has ridden up without them noticing? ?(

i have to say i've never seen anyone that bad' date=' maybe i lead a sheltered life.

is that on purpose or have they gotten so drunk their skirt has ridden up without them noticing? ?([/quote']

On purpose. Obviously this is not every woman in every club, but I have seen this a few times out on a Saturday night.

Also, better to have a sheltered life than to end up in a shite club ;)

On purpose. Obviously this is not every woman in every club' date=' but I have seen this a few times out on a Saturday night.

Also, better to have a sheltered life than to end up in a shite club ;)[/quote']

ha! i've never seen that, and i used to work in parker's plaice on langstane place til 5am, i saw some right fuckin states when i worked there, seriously.

even if some girl does have her bits on display..tbh if i saw that i would think "urgh, horrible, put it away love" and not "WAYYYY RAPING MATERIAL WAYYY!!!"

some of the things i've seen on union street in the early hours is shocking... a few weeks ago i was walking bpast the infamous budz bar and saw a fat mingin whoore getting fucked against a wall... :down: