aberdeen-music

Russel Brand accused of rape.....

jackson

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of the things i've seen on union street in the early hours is shocking... a few weeks ago i was walking bpast the infamous budz bar and saw a fat mingin whoore getting fucked against a wall... :down:

once when i was walking home from parker's plaice to my then home on crown street at 5am i noticed a car bouncing. it was only when i got closer i realised the passengers seat was reclined right back and there was a hugely fat munter riding some old guy on it :down:

some of the things i've seen on union street in the early hours is shocking... a few weeks ago i was walking bpast the infamous budz bar and saw a fat mingin whoore getting fucked against a wall... :down:

Thats no way to speak about your mother!!! o_O

Sorry, just had to! :p

You'll probably find that wasn't rape. Giveaway signs of rape being...

1)The woman will be screaming her head off.

2)She won't look happy.

3)She'll be attempting to fight back and will look 100% terrified.

4)She may also be causing a lot of injury to her hands by grabbing for anything to hold onto in order to assist her escape.

5)It probably won't be right outside Budz Bar.

Should you witness such an activity attempt to make yourself known so that perhaps said rapist will run away and then phone the police.

Not strictly true now is it.....

1)She (or he) might be unconcious due to drugging or physical injury (not all rapists are gentle)

3) Yet again very difficult to do if unconcious or bound

4) As above

Rape is horrible, end of story.

Russell Brand is an annoying cunt, if he did do it he deserves to be publicly castrated and hung, drawn and quartered as an example to all would be rapists.

i think it's petty cool' date=' couldn't get away with it in aberdeen though[/quote']

simply eat cheese, and stay in bed a week...bingo, "fucked hoxton twat hair"...

put a silly hat on, double bingo!

PS...I can't find any "new" photos, with his stupid barnet...

just watch the advert for his show...

I doubt he raped someone, It'll just be a cry wolf story, and if it is, I think "she" should be bunged in jail...

Rape is a serious charge, and people can't shag someone, and then go to the papers...

(most time, they go to the papers first, before the police, I think that's an indication of whether they were really raped or not).

most rape victims don't want to advertise the fact, AND make money from the ordeal...

peep

True' date=' some people don't get the chance to fight :(

It's literally the most horrific thing that I think could ever happen to someone. I'd never wish it upon another human being.[/quote']

Having stopped a person from being sexually assaulted, if i hadn't turned up said person would've most definately been raped, and seen the resulting effects i wouldn't wish it upon anyone. :(

isnt he an ex junky or with you guys once a junky always a junky

Another thing just cause somepeps think hes a twat i cant understand some of the commetns in one hand saying rape is the worst thing ever and that brants a cunt??????? in the same damn sentence???

Being a cunt doesnt make you a rapist and certainly doesnt make him more likely to be a rapist

He who casts the first stone etc......

Guest bluesxman
What was the final outcome of the whole ulrika/john leslie thing?

She never confirmed or denied the allegation, his career was fucked. Probably a bit of a sleazy twat who obviously pissed off lots of women by treating them like shite but she was wrong to keep schtum in my opinion.

People who claim to have been raped falsely are scum and should be locked up.

Nobody's accused Russell Brand of rape, if anyone had read the actual story, instead of looking at a deliberately misleading Daily Star headline and then jumping to conclusions... whoever started this thread is an idiot, though I can't for the life of me even be bothered to go back and find out his/her name.

PS I like Russell Brand too, he was very funny at his fringe show.

i did not read it in the daily star you cunt of the highest order. you are the typical aberdeen-music twat who thinks he has a superior intellect and therefore talks in the most patronising manner you can. the woman in question was raped in russel brands flat he was renting in edinburgh and police are wanting to question his involvement in the alleged incident. no doubt you will make some remark about my grammar before trying to prove i really am an idiot. by the way i intentionally set out to achieve a reaction from this thread, hence the use of the phrase "crying rape" and so forth. i love aberdeen-music.

i did not read it in the daily star you cunt of the highest order. you are the typical aberdeen-music twat who thinks he has a superior intellect and therefore talks in the most patronising manner you can. the woman in question was raped in russel brands flat he was renting in edinburgh and police are wanting to question his involvement in the alleged incident. no doubt you will make some remark about my grammar before trying to prove i really am an idiot. by the way i intentionally set out to achieve a reaction from this thread' date=' hence the use of the phrase "crying rape" and so forth. i love aberdeen-music.[/quote']

Easy there, matey. Next time just take a slow breath or two before posting. If you "intentionally set out to achieve a reaction", don't cry when you get one...

i did not read it in the daily star you cunt of the highest order. you are the typical aberdeen-music twat who thinks he has a superior intellect and therefore talks in the most patronising manner you can. the woman in question was raped in russel brands flat he was renting in edinburgh and police are wanting to question his involvement in the alleged incident. no doubt you will make some remark about my grammar before trying to prove i really am an idiot. by the way i intentionally set out to achieve a reaction from this thread' date=' hence the use of the phrase "crying rape" and so forth. i love aberdeen-music.[/quote']

Thanks for the insult, always lovely. I never 'thought I had superior intellect', but your headline is spurious, because she didn't accuse him of rape, which makes your post ridiculous. Look at it this way:

I'm in a flat, at a party. I find out the next day my wallet was stolen. I contact the police, and they question those at the party to get details. In no way does this mean that I have accused the flat-owner, or the person who rented the flat, or personally stealing my wallet. It simply means that there is a legimate line of enquiry by the authorities that involves them questioning that person.

To put it another way, an accusation is the act of accusing someone of having done something wrong; nobody has done that to Russell Brand. (Yet.)

Or to put it one final way: You + This thread = A moron talking nonsense. And no-one needs superior intellect to figure out that equation.

PS The fact that you also make a baseless allegation about 'too many women crying rape these days looking for some easy cash from the sun'; well, I'm pretty sure that I'm not the biggest cunt in this thread, let's just put it that way.

ah the good old "ive never heard of....." joke because i missed out one l at the end of his first name, genius. michael maclennan your obviously someone who takes life and themselves far too seriously. you win. im a moron and an idiot for being drawn into an argument with someone on the internet because we all know.....

retardhp1.jpg

ah the good old "ive never heard of....." joke because i missed out one l at the end of his first name' date=' genius. michael maclennan your obviously someone who takes life and themselves far too seriously. you win. im a moron and an idiot for being drawn into an argument with someone on the internet because we all know.....

[img']http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/3397/retardhp1.jpg

the year 2000 called, it wants it's "witty" graphic back.