aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Hog

To be a cool metalcore person you have to

I love how clueless EVERYONE is!
jump into every conversation remotely related to your band on the internet and tell everyone they dont know what they're taling about despite the fact that it was purely started for humour.....

jump into every conversation remotely related to your band on the internet and tell everyone they dont know what they're taling about despite the fact that it was purely started for humour.....

who said it was related to my band? i was merely observing my amusement at how people dont really know what they're talking about. that ok? asshat!

who said it was related to my band? i was merely observing my amusement at how people dont really know what they're talking about. that ok? asshat!
of course they don't.....its a joke thread.

If all these are nonsense, Id like to see the OFFICIAL guidelines for being a cool metalcore person.

of course they don't.....its a joke thread.

If all these are nonsense' date=' Id like to see the OFFICIAL guidelines for being a cool metalcore person.[/quote']

Well if its a joke thread then why you getting so riled about it. Jesus christ this site really has ALOT of losers that just look for as many arguments as possible. "Oh look...member of weapon posts lets jump on it" BOOORIIINNNGGGG!

does anyone on this site listen to music or are you just annoying little web addicts.

if you dont lik aband, dont join in a thread about them

p.s. to be metalcore is far superior to you emo's - go listen to the new all that remains album, that's what metalcore is about

Have nice hair.

Play a slightly ironic Telecaster.

Mince a bit when you walk.

Be dangerously skinny or slightly chubby.

What the fuck is a "slightly ironic Telecaster"?

I've got a 72 tele exactly like that and it sounds ace and plays great! I like it as much as my Gibson SG and it was like half the price. Plus Larry from Hundred Reasons plays one. Boo ya!

It's ironic that people buy a telecaster and slot some sort of humbucker suited to playing metal into it and thus turn it into what is practically a superstrat in everything except looks.

Cut out the middle man and buy an Ibanez?

does anyone on this site listen to music or are you just annoying little web addicts.

if you dont lik aband' date=' dont join in a thread about them

p.s. to be metalcore is far superior to you emo's - go listen to the new all that remains album, that's what metalcore is about[/quote']

make posts like above

It's ironic that people buy a telecaster and slot some sort of humbucker suited to playing metal into it and thus turn it into what is practically a superstrat in everything except looks.

Cut out the middle man and buy an Ibanez?

I've never played a guitar that I get a better clean sound out of than my Tele. Then put a metal-suited pickup in the bridge and you have an all round beast of a sound.

But then again I don't play metalcore.