• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Full details:

1. Got mint source on bell end

2. Screeched in pain as my cock tried to do a retreating act into my body

3. Tried using shower spray to wash it off, felt like diluting it was only making it worse and getting it in/on other places

4. Decide to try toweling it off.

5. Shampoo that was on my head starts running into my eyes causing me to go arse over tit over the side of the bath (combination of not being able to see, wet feet and minty fresh cock)

6. Land on floor grab towel and address cock related problem first.

7. De-shampoo eyes.

8. Think i'm alright , go for a piss an hour later and realise i must have got some up my japper during the shower head rinse off and subsequently feel like i'm pissing machetes for the rest of the day.

Not fun in the slightest, though very funny in hindsight.

You win the "World's most sensitive jerry helmet" award. Used to use that stuff all the time on freshly-shaved nethers, at most all I got was a cool, pleasant tingling. Going by your story you might as well have splashed Percy with nitric acid.

You win the "World's most sensitive jerry helmet" award. Used to use that stuff all the time on freshly-shaved nethers, at most all I got was a cool, pleasant tingling. Going by your story you might as well have splashed Percy with nitric acid.

Mine certainly didn't like it. It was more the misfortune of the incidents later. No dramatization, these were real events. When i have 'accidents' they are usually very comedic (studded testicle at football match and the resulting incidents etc).

This is horrible. STOP!

Back to crazed starved seaguls!

Agreed!!!!!

Too much info for my delicate nature.

Aberdeen should employ a seagull trainer or wrangler, to give the birds a sense of purpose, and help endear them to our hearts. In exchange for food they could be trained to do useful things, like pick up litter and place it in bins, or peck gum off the pavement. They might even be trained to attack teenagers on Belmont St, to give older folk a laugh:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Can't say me cock ever appreciates the tingle as much as my balls and perineum.

Its a sensuous feeling though. Love it.

Perfectly true, the male undercarriage benefits most from liberal application of said Source.

Agreed!!!!!

Too much info for my delicate nature.

Aberdeen should employ a seagull trainer or wrangler, to give the birds a sense of purpose, and help endear them to our hearts. In exchange for food they could be trained to do useful things, like pick up litter and place it in bins, or peck gum off the pavement. They might even be trained to attack teenagers on Belmont St, to give older folk a laugh:up:

Genius thinking. Gul evolutions next big step. Better than the last one that saw them mistaking towns for flat cliffs.

I like the idea of them trained at attacking neds though... A new ASBO punishment could include two hours a day walking around the city centre with a bag of open sandwiches.

I had fresh blisters from jamming last night. But they were still fully bubbled up and covered in skin, so luckily I still love minting up my nether regions.

Interestingly, try this......get minty as fuck, particular in the perineum area, then go and sit on a freshly made bed. Wonderous!

I have never had any problems with seagulls before...

I read this thread last week and then on Saturday I was dive-bombed by seagulls. There was a baby one on the pavement in front of me and when I got nearer one of them landed on a lamp post above me and started squaking really loudly and then a few started swooping down at me - it was an interesting experience.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
I have never had any problems with seagulls before...

I read this thread last week and then on Saturday I was dive-bombed by seagulls. There was a baby one on the pavement in front of me and when I got nearer one of them landed on a lamp post above me and started squaking really loudly and then a few started swooping down at me - it was an interesting experience.

WHAT THE FUCK...the same is entirely true for me.

Guest Steven Dedalus

A long time ago when I lived in Hillhead, a friend of mine chucked a half eaten Bratwurst sausage out the window. It was then greedily swooped upon by a seagul.

The brilliant thing is that the sausage went down it's neck sideways, and all you could see was this seagull with the outline of a massive sausage poking out either side of it's head.