aberdeen-music

Ahahahahahahahahaha haha

Alkaline

The Evening Express last month ran a feature on the newest fashion craze for this summer, Manbags, and went as far as putting one on one of their plebs and going round building sites asking brickies what they thought of it. Apparently the high street stores will all be selling them this year.

A bit like they all were last summer when I first bought one. And probably the summer before that as well. Good old E.E.

The Evening Express last month ran a feature on the newest fashion craze for this summer' date=' Manbags, and went as far as putting one on one of their plebs and going round building sites asking brickies what they thought of it. Apparently the high street stores will all be selling them this year.

A bit like they all were last summer when I first bought one. And probably the summer before that as well. Good old E.E.[/quote']

Well good on you for admitting to owning a manbag. I myself could never own one for fear of sounding like john inman if I ever misplaced it and had to say "now where did I leave my manbag?"

By the way I'm not trying to imply that manbags are gay, I'm sure you look very masculine walking down the street with your manbag 8)