aberdeen-music

So, what would you do (v2)

ryan

I agree' date=' there seems to be a distinct lack of people looking at it, and people LOVE "situations" so they'd obviously be looking at it the whole time.[/quote']

I see plenty of people looking at it but considering its moving past them, probably not very fast, I doubt they'd be standing staring the entire time.

Also for whoever wanted to know where it was, from what I understand its near a Russian Navy Base on the Black Sea (rather than the ocean).

Personally I'd rather not sit about on a beach with a nuclear submarine bobbing about a few hundred metres away from me, especially not a russian sub.

What would I do?

Hmm.. Not much! Probably just sit there and be like..

"Oh, A sub.. um..wow.. I better get my camera out - so I can show people on the net. Cos. Just seeing it isn't enough. I have to spread news of this rather untimely occurance... I mean.. C'mon.. It's a freekin' sub"

Personally I'd rather not sit about on a beach with a nuclear submarine bobbing about a few hundred metres away from me' date=' especially not a russian sub.[/quote']

why not? probably safer than being near any potential target, unless they allow alcohol on the sub, then things might go nuclear before the bomb leaves the tub.