aberdeen-music

Graham Coxon playing Moshulu

Guest Callum, Underflow
Just tryed to get a ticket at one up and its sold out...

Shit. Does anyone know if that means the gig is completly sold out or is there any possibility of getting them on the door?

Well my so called fucking "Friend" who i'm ment to be going with has decided to dissapear off the face of the earth, so i've now gotta spare ticket, so if anyone needs one please reply.....i'll be here til about 8 or so before heading down to moshulu if anybody wants sed ticket, that or im gonna start a small fire in the basement.....mohahahaha

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! Did I mention brilliant? I thought I was gonna die during People Of The Earth. :up: :up: :up:

My only slight grumble is that there was a looooooooot of filler in that set. Really, was a 9-song encore necessary?

Oh, and also three really tall guys with stupid haircuts stood in front of me halfway through the show so I spent a lot of it looking at the back of their necks. :swearing:

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! Did I mention brilliant? I thought I was gonna die during People Of The Earth. :up: :up: :up:

My only slight grumble is that there was a looooooooot of filler in that set. Really, was a 9-song encore necessary?

Oh, and also three really tall guys with stupid haircuts stood in front of me halfway through the show so I spent a lot of it looking at the back of their necks. :swearing:

people of the earth was indeed brilliant. coxon should be much bigger than he is. ace albums and an ace live performer.......

oh, and the small matter of former blur guitarist.