aberdeen-music

Any one fancy a new look?

dorff

Guest Jake Wifebeater
hi' date=' struggling to find models for thursday morning. If anyone fancies a new hair do and are available on thursday morning at 9a.m let me know. Every thursday at Dare salon we have training for all stylists. it's free!!!![/quote']

Sounds good, but all I need is a zero all over once a month. Guess that's not much help.

hi' date=' struggling to find models for thursday morning. If anyone fancies a new hair do and are available on thursday morning at 9a.m let me know. Every thursday at Dare salon we have training for all stylists. it's free!!!![/quote']

could that possibly have to do with the previous models leaving in tears?

Guest Tam o' Shantie

dare is the tits - went there last thursday for a much needed trim to the mop, very reasonable price for the cut you get, say no to overpriced bad haircuts! i even booked another haircut right there on the spot

Could you give me a total glam metal hair cut? :D If so, I'm sooo there! Even just something really rock n' roll would suffice! :) Get back to me ASAP

Andy

What if I just want an inch off the bottom. I've got long hair and I'm damned if I'm going to get it cut off.

just to let you know, it's not the trainee's that need the models, the stylists are the ones that do training, so everyone is qualified. any other thursday is cool for trims and things, but tomorrow i need somone for pretty much a new style.

just to let you know' date=' it's not the trainee's that need the models, the stylists are the ones that do training, so everyone is qualified. any other thursday is cool for trims and things, but tomorrow i need somone for pretty much a new style.[/quote']

i would be up for this, i need a hair cut for the summer, just dont want it too stylish, im pretty relaxed about what you could do, i just dont want it super stylish, that ok?