aberdeen-music

Skin Removal (WARNING-contains potentially upsetting images)

i dont know what to think of this thread as even ear piercings make me sick but toxic is one helluva tune i can say that much for sure

strange...i was looking at your avatar properly...and only now have i figured out what it is!

no really, i always thought it was a mouse in a hat hiding behind a grey cape. WEIRD.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEIRD.

seriously though, a mouse in a hat hiding behind a grey cape?

im pretty drunk right now and seeing a lot of strange things, but even in this state a mouse isnt showing itself to me, what the fuck are you on?

i thought everyone could clearly see it was an illustration of a homeless guy taking a piss on belmont street!

WEIRD.

seriously though' date=' a mouse in a hat hiding behind a grey cape?

im pretty drunk right now and seeing a lot of strange things, but even in this state a mouse isnt showing itself to me, what the fuck are you on?

i thought everyone could clearly see it was an illustration of a homeless guy taking a piss on belmont street![/quote']

it's the hat. the hat....

so why did you fuck up your ears and get tats (to what extent?)

please don't tell me it's because you felt like it....

I bet it had everything to do with wanting to "look different"' date=' to stand out from the crowd...[/quote']

You are coming across as an arrogant, single-minded twat in this thread. You seem to have a very blinkered view of the world, and I find that rather sad.

:down:

so why did you fuck up your ears and get tats (to what extent?)

please don't tell me it's because you felt like it....

I bet it had everything to do with wanting to "look different"' date=' to stand out from the crowd...[/quote']

I havent even got my ears pierced, why assume that?

My tattoos arnt even visible, so they dont make me look different at all.

I havent even got my ears pierced' date=' why assume that?

My tattoos arnt even visible, so they dont make me look different at all.[/quote']

sorry, I'd assumed that you had stretched lobes, from your statement :

I have tattoos and streached piercings...

I won't ask where they are then!....ho ho

Guest Gasss
You are coming across as an arrogant' date=' single-minded twat in this thread. You seem to have a very blinkered view of the world, and I find that rather sad.

:down:[/quote']

Is it compulsory to find people with tattoo's etc exciting? Is that not single-minded?

An unrelated thought: If you removed the full thickness of the skin, it would leave you prone to contractures (fibrous tissue that shrinks) similar to what burns victims can develop.

I wasn't joking about donating the skin to a tissue bank by the way.

http://www.blood.co.uk/pages/tissserv.html

sorry' date=' I'd assumed that you had stretched lobes, from your statement :

I won't ask where they are then!....ho ho[/quote']

Yes, thats the thing, your not the only one.

Recently if you say 'streched' piercings people think 'emo kid with streached ears' but pretty much any piercing can be streched.

I have a 4mm septum and have streched others that i have since removed, all of which were not visible piercings and i wear a tunnel in my septum most of the time so that too isnt really visible.

Same with my tattoos, i have a back piece and a leg piece. So people only see them when I chose to show them.

Thats why the ''look at me, im cool, i can shock, im ace'' thing really gets to me, because that isnt the reason most modified people chose to get done whatever they get done.

But in a way i guess you right as it would seem the person in the photo did do it for the reason you gave, but there is no way of knowing for sure.

ok ow! that musta stung a bit. my septum got pierced with a 1.6 and that hurt enough!

that sounds uncomfortable enough!

so i looked up the nasal septum on google, and it says that the separation is made up of bone and cartilage (a fibre substance somewhere between the hardness of bone and ligaments). did that not require a bit of force?

that sounds uncomfortable enough!

so i looked up the nasal septum on google' date=' and it says that the separation is made up of bone and cartilage (a fibre substance somewhere between the hardness of bone and ligaments). did that not require a bit of force?[/quote']

Septum piercings are done under the cartliage(sp) of the septum.

you should be able to feel skin under the cartilage of the septum, its that that gets pierced.

Septum piercings are done under the cartliage(sp) of the septum.

you should be able to feel skin under the cartilage of the septum' date=' its that that gets pierced.[/quote']

it's still by no means an easy piercing to get done, in terms of comfort levels. even darryl warned me i wasn't gonna like him very much after i got it done.