aberdeen-music

how to be emo..

Princess

Guest Phantomsmasher
So true' date=' I'm sick of fucking emo fags.

Kill them all.[/quote']

You know what I'm sick of...

Nu metal fans, christ I think there should an act of parliment to cull all of them. Preferably using a sealed room filled slowly with the Ebola virus.

Same goes for those kinda people who love nme, fucking hell...

Enjoy kids.

:popcorn:

I Reckon the next trend will be folk will listen to goregrind and wear skulls as hats/

That gets me thinking. . . Anyone think they can honestly predict the next trend? Emo seems to me to be like hippies but with an adapted ego. Back then people had a lot more to fight for, now it SEEMS to most that we have a lot less to fight for. So, we stop singing about politics and morality, and start singing about ourselves. Songs about how our egos have been harmed by others and our girlfriends. . .

When the ego acts in this way, its not uncommon for someone to seek to be "alternative", even just sub-consiously, to be the new 'cool'. So whats genuinly alternative now? Just wait till the right amount of ego gets hold of that and boom our new fad. . .

Off-topic i know, but i just got thinking there. Might think about it some more o_O

Who knows and who gives a shit? Emo is the most horrid generic "fashion" to grace this world. If anyone is sad enough to look like all of their mates with their tight trousers, black zip-ups, specs and sweepy hair, let it be. I believe they are emo for everyone else to rofl at.

Colours and patterns is what it's about.

I can't believe I'm actually replying in this thread.

Who knows and who gives a shit? Emo is the most horrid generic "fashion" to grace this world. If anyone is sad enough to look like all of their mates with their tight trousers' date=' black zip-ups, specs and sweepy hair, let it be. I believe they are emo for everyone else to rofl at.

Colours and patterns is what it's about.

I can't believe I'm actually replying in this thread.[/quote']

I agree, but not about the patterns.

The only thing worse than emo guys are emo girls, I mean for god sake have some pride in the way you look.

You know what I'm sick of...

Nu metal fans' date=' christ I think there should an act of parliment to cull all of them. Preferably using a sealed room filled slowly with the Ebola virus.

Same goes for those kinda people who love nme, fucking hell...

Enjoy kids.

:popcorn:[/quote']

I take it you're an emo fag.

Guest Phantomsmasher
I take it you're an emo fag.

I'm neither actualy. I just found your post funny. Plus I thought I'd continue the general theme of this thread.

;)