aberdeen-music

The Official T in the park 2006 thread

Marc

i had a terrible experience at titp in 2004, vowed i would never go back. I caved and went last year and it was great. I dont go to get wasted with a bunch of neds. I go for the music. Seen some amazing bands and sure this year will be the same. Its what you make of it. If you are camped next to a bunch of loosers then move! I have camped 5 times i think and everytime a good spot. You just gotta know how to pick it!

• 4 weeks later...

AVIAN INFLUENZA UPDATE

For more information please click here.

You may have read a story in the media today implying that T in the Park may be cancelled or moved due to the threat of bird flu. As Avian Influenza is a disease of birds not humans (it is extremely rare for it to be passed to humans), we can confirm there is no threat of the event being cancelled or moved. Any safety measures being put in place by the Scottish Executive related to Avian Influenza are to limit movement of birds NOT people, in accordance with the EC agreed measures. Please note, like all major entertainment and sporting events, T in the Park is monitoring the situation closely and is liaising with the relevant agricultural and governmental authorities for advice.

i want to see corinne bailey rae that song shes got out is infectious. other than that id like to see eels and thats it really.

dont take this the wrong way but do you reckon if i started reading nme then i might actually have a clue who half the bands on the line up are?

i want to see corinne bailey rae that song shes got out is infectious. other than that id like to see eels and thats it really.

dont take this the wrong way but do you reckon if i started reading nme then i might actually have a clue who half the bands on the line up are?

well they probs do mention most of them, doesnt mean you'll like them tho, unlike some people who read nme and start liking a band coz they say so, i like indie music and therefore pretty happy with the line up, well the sunday, saturday mainstage is awful, cant wait for the smaller bands to get confirmed, need more bands to dance to

• 2 weeks later...