aberdeen-music

Sky Mangel is so, so hot.

Lemonade

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DustyDeviada

I haven't watched neighbours for years, but Plain Jane Super Brain gets my vote.

0413-08.jpg

Mrs Mangel (also a fox) was her grandmother, so I guess she must be related to this Sky Mangel to whom you refer.

you're all too young to remember' date=' but when I was a student, (a couple of decades ago) there was a girl called Poppy who was mega hot. I think she was a neighbour of that bloke who was supposed to end up with Kylie.

I don't really remember all the details, apart from Poppy. And her bikini.

Pete[/quote']

That would be Lenita Vangelis in 1989 or as she looks now...

http://www.chicmanagement.com.au/chicmodels/chicimages/120/4_med.jpg

Cheers

Stuart

Guest bluesxman
Yes! She's awesome. In The Island especially. Looks tasty in the new Woody Allen too.

Haven't seen The Island yet but she's about the only thing drawing me to rent it. Is it actually any cop? Opening scene of Lost In Translation = pink pants heaven....

What...? She looks about 13 years old.

And she played Rosie in the Sleepover Club.

But Boyd is' date=' what, 19? And he doesn't see any problem with dating her. My conscience is clear :']

But it doesn't matter, because she has been displaced: Elle on the plane yesterday, with curls in her hair and rouge on her cheeks, was just divine

Haven't seen The Island yet but she's about the only thing drawing me to rent it. Is it actually any cop? Opening scene of Lost In Translation = pink pants heaven....

It's surprisingly good, given Michael Bay's most recent output. The chase scenes are incredible, and Ewan Macgregor is as awesome as ever. Nice to see two brit actors (Sean Bean is the bad guy) taking the lead roles in Hollywood fare.