aberdeen-music

Morrissey Scottish Dates

Stephen

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by the places he's playing - both the venues and the cities - it doesn't look like we're gonna get the full Las Vegas stage show that his last tour seemed to consist of. It's a pity' date=' as he's a star and he should act like one. I'll still go, mind[/quote']

you mean the big flashy light thing of his name?

morrissey1_203_203x152.jpg

other than that i dont know what the full Las Vegas stage show was?

Judging by the places he's playing - both the venues and the cities - it doesn't look like we're gonna get the full Las Vegas stage show that his last tour seemed to consist of. It's a pity' date=' as he's a star and he should act like one. I'll still go, mind[/quote']

well i would rather see him in an intimate venue rather than watching him on a broadway show, anyone else agree? i think its ace that hes playing the music hall, tickets will be hard to come by tho

Guest DustyDeviada
well i would rather see him in an intimate venue rather than watching him on a broadway show' date=' anyone else agree? i think its ace that hes playing the music hall, tickets will be hard to come by tho[/quote']

I'd like to see him in a Broadway show, I think he'd fit into Cats or Les Miserable perfectly.

Tigers?

There were go-go dancers' date=' fire breathers, albino bengal tigers, craps tables, poker games with the bands and one armed bandits.

Honest.[/quote']

Tigers do NOT belong in the entertainment industry,unless they are bumming their trainers before mauling them to death

I felt sick when I found out about it. Its the most exciting news I'v heard in ages. More exciting even, than when I realised triple j's Jay & The Doctor do podcasts!

Morrissey in Aberdeen.... how exciting