aberdeen-music

Lost Season 2 *contains spoilers*

Smooth_groover

I am not sure if Henry is really a suspect but he knows something that's for sure.

I doubt that he would travel alone. Judging from the past times we have heard about the others they are not that stupid.

http://www.cs.iastate.edu/~andorfc/iowa_mural.html

If you look at the mural you see what appears to be a sun with 108 on it if you look at it on the side it could be a hot air balloon with a smiley face on it. Familiar?

Also there is a diary entry in the lost abc site which is written by the writers and is supposed to written by a character.

Someone refers to Henry Gale as a brother but who?

I reckon it is Desmond. He refers to people as brother and his race against the world could in fact have been against Henry.

That's just my 2pence though.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thoroughly convinced of a bible link. Zeke is almost certainly short for Ezekiel, and I believe the higher person referred to is acting as God in the experiment. The whole "we only take good people" thing has got me thinking of it as a scientific experiment into the functionality of Christian belief. Essentially a practical exercise in playing god.

Here's one to ponder..

The first scene ever: Jack awakens from a plane crash that has 42 survivors.. he is somehow thrown into the forest but survives.

From then on, Jack is the focus of the series.. and most of the flashbacks are through him.

So here's what I'm thinking.. Jack is either deed, or in a coma. Most of the people there have some sort of connection through Jack, or the hospital. Locke, boone desmond, michael etc etc. And somehow they all end up on the same island?

Ecko = Echo.. An Echo of the mind. I have a funny feeling that Ecko, who is prolly called something differant is a doctor/nurse at the hospital who attends to Jack in his comatic state. And everything that is happening in that state is an echo of what has happened to Jack throughout his life, and professional life.

I just think that all the numbers, murals, bible referances are all thro offs from what is actually happening.

Here's one to ponder..

The first scene ever: Jack awakens from a plane crash that has 42 survivors.. he is somehow thrown into the forest but survives.

From then on' date=' Jack is the focus of the series.. and most of the flashbacks are through him.

So here's what I'm thinking.. Jack is either deed, or in a coma. Most of the people there have some sort of connection through Jack, or the hospital. Locke, boone desmond, michael etc etc. And somehow they all end up on the same island?

Ecko = Echo.. An Echo of the mind. I have a funny feeling that Ecko, who is prolly called something differant is a doctor/nurse at the hospital who attends to Jack in his comatic state. And everything that is happening in that state is an echo of what has happened to Jack throughout his life, and professional life.

I just think that all the numbers, murals, bible referances are all thro offs from what is actually happening.[/quote']

If he was in a coma, then that would have the ultimate dissapointing ending of ".... and then he woke up"

im starting to put more thoughts into the island illness after the claire episode as ive been thinking along the lines of this

Obviously Zeke and co have been vacanated from said illness as they walk freely around all parts of the island.

Why has NONE of jacks lot taken ill yet or even shown any signs of any kinda illness's. I kinda got onto the thought of,Maybe they have been on the island before.

Theres just to many coincedences for my liking...If any of you clicked the links with the murial you will have noticed the other links within that page regarding whom shot shannon,if indeed shannon was actually shot. AFTER we saw anna lusie or watever her name is clearly shooting her...seems we may have been mislead

claires boyfriend has artwork in his studio flat that has the same symbols and designs as the murial in the hatch..

The teddy is seen in nion every ones back story.....Then appears aged and in the hand of "an other" kid

i cba writing any more coincences ye get ma jist ;)

i read that the writers of lost are intenionaly fucking with the watchers minds as thats what the whole lost story is about.

(sorry for poor gramar )

I have a feeling that Lost will turn out like The X-Files. By this I mean' date=' the creators will fall to their own success and create an ending that has so many loop holes and un-finished theories. In other words, a big mess!

I hope I'm wrong however![/quote']

The X-Files ending was still a thousand times better than if Mulder just woke up and it was all a dream.

If anything remotely like that happens at the end of Lost I will be pissed OFF.

I read in the paper today that they confirmed that the end was not going to be them waking up in a dream or that any of the stuff happening is their imagination.

This all started because the co-writer said that they are getting most of their influence from the book "The Third Policeman" which had something to do with that.

I can't really remember.

I read in the paper today that they confirmed that the end was not going to be them waking up in a dream or that any of the stuff happening is their imagination.

This all started because the co-writer said that they are getting most of their influence from the book "The Third Policeman" which ahd something to do with that.

I can't really remember.

I shall be reading that book now.