aberdeen-music

Lost Season 2 *contains spoilers*

Smooth_groover

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon Lost will run for a good while, like 5 seasons, there's nothing to say more castaways will inhabit the island and the current crop will become the others to them.

Push the button - Keep the paradise island under control. The magnets make them invisible to the "outside" world, and Hanzo wants it to stay that way so they get new castaways crashing on the island. They need an ever lasting supply of new people to help harness the energy of the island by pressing the button.. Locke is the man of Faith and will eventually let the button slide - if Jack the man of science will let him.

Don't push the button - When the button eventually doesn't get pressed, all the harnessed power of the island will slide and the island will be found navigationally and they will all be rescued. But the fear of not pressing the button will make them keep pressing it unless someone with faith intervenes and saves them all !!

The universal struggle between good and bad is the button.. but they don't know it.

I think when they don't press the button the black smoke will have freedom to do what it wants, rather than being used as a weapon.

So, at the moment everything is under control, the smoke doesn't hurt no-one the Hanzo boys don't want to hurt, and they remain invisible to the outside World whilst maintaining a perfect balance on the island as long as the button is pressed. When it doesn't get pressed the whole experiment will be over - and probably a few lives will be too.

Anywho, theories are fun.

Guest five years

interesting point raised by camie and his spoilerfix.com etc...why would you want to know what happens before you watch an episode...? surely that takes away all the fun and anticipation?

cleanwall7074841dj8fw.th.jpg

water380505rk.jpg

blastdoorbrains4bi1lf.th.jpg

Now some of you may not like this but i reckon i have cracked "what" the island is.Altho this does not mean i know why everything is happening and for what reason,But here goes

The whole island is a nuke silo and heres why i think so

The top pic is a pic of what lock saw on the back of the door

The second pic is a russian silo

The last pic is what locke saw overlayed on the islands shape

Notice the shape of the base on the russian silo

Notice where the missile is, id say very near exactly where the ? is on the map locke saw..

We have an episode coming soon which is called "?" so im sure we will find out what is situated there but i reckon its gonna be something bloody mental hense why so much hostility on the island..

He read a recent spoiler that described some of the scenes.

STOP POSTING SPOILERS FOR FUTURE SHOWS.

I know this is a spoiler thread but it's only because some people haven't seen season 2 yet.

It's really annoying for people to find out certain things before it happening so please don't.

please...:)

erm mate it aint happened yet so its not a spoiler

Guestamation

and your point about if it was a silo you would see it...erm not if its all under ground and run by hatches you wouldnt......

Can you expalin any better what the island is and why no-one knows what the ? represents........

Dan Atom

Most episode prognosis are available online mate the only episode of season 2 i can find nothing out about is the episode named '?'

plus im sure if im saying anything the admins/mods find is not required they would delete my posts.....Im not being bad camie mate but if your reading stuff here that annoys you im afraid you will have to stay away as im an annoying c*nt

ok ok ill try hold off with major spoilers but only major ones lol

kk not a spolier as its about season1 episode1

Do you all remeber when the jet engine blew up on the island?...... did any of you happen to catch what it was that blew it up..

lostturbineenhanced.gif

Sorry the image is sooo big but you will notice the "black smoke" is the reason it blows up