aberdeen-music

Lost Season 2 *contains spoilers*

Smooth_groover

The hanso advert is part of the interactive game. It has nothing to do with the current storyline though. It just runs parallel so you don't have to phone it to find out who did what.

There is A reference in Mi3 regarding lost. It will be small and pointless and just a plan to get everyone to see Mi3.

Im confused why you would think Hanso has nothing to so with the current story when im lead to believe the WHOLE story line is based on his theasus

Also i agree with the MI3 refrence (if there is one) itll likely take ya 5 times of watching MI3 before you spot it lol

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im confused why you would think Hanso has nothing to so with the current story when im lead to believe the WHOLE story line is based on his theasus

Yeh but from what I heard it was hardly anything just that whatever they are doing is getting heavily criticised.

Without explaining what happens...

I've came to the conclusion that this is the best episode in this season and maybe even the whole show.

Every TINY little bit of this episode had a purpose for the last bit. It was structured in a way that it had some involvement in the way the episode ended.

I like that.:)

Without explaining what happens...

I've came to the conclusion that this is the best episode in this season and maybe even the whole show.

Every TINY little bit of this episode had a purpose for the last bit. It was structured in a way that it had some involvement in the way the episode ended.

I like that.:)

I agree, it was one of those episodes that rubs in your face what is actually going to happen and you feel like an idiot when it does.

Anyone else thinking claire is jacks sister......

I AM

Oh and michael WOW WEE like hes need to take a valium or somethinng..

Libby and ana i heard thro the sun had been sacked from lost because of out of hours activitys (google it im sure you will fin something)...So i reckon thats why they gone for now lol

DO NOT CLICK LINK BELOW IF YOU DONT WANT NEXT WEEKS PREVIEW BUT OMG ITS AWSOME

http://lostlinks.net/promo2.htm

Anyone else thinking claire is jacks sister......

I AM

Oh and michael WOW WEE like hes need to take a valium or somethinng..

Libby and ana i heard thro the sun had been sacked from lost because of out of hours activitys (google it im sure you will fin something)...So i reckon thats why they gone for now lol

DO NOT CLICK LINK BELOW IF YOU DONT WANT NEXT WEEKS PREVIEW BUT OMG ITS AWSOME

http://lostlinks.net/promo2.htm

Libby and Ana had not been sacked. Ana was always a short term character and Libby is going to do a new show although they were dirnk driving or something like that.

So do you think micheal is

a)brainwashed

b)doing it so he can get walt back

I was very interested how Locke was meant to be apart of the others but we don't know if that was the whole truth.

He had an awesome one liner as well at the start

" I guess he decided to start talking huh?"

Libby and Ana had not been sacked. Ana was always a short term character and Libby is going to do a new show although they were dirnk driving or something like that.

Walts in my name is earl shannons in The fog both managed that and doing lost season1 at same time

Anna Contract was not renewed as she was charged with drink driving and neither was libbys due to acting abiltys...Wether its true i dont know

I read differantly.. I hear that ana-lucia is a full on bitch and constantly dissapears when she's due on set and is always in a bad mood with cast etc. So apparently they are getting shot of her.. Um..last night !

It's all speculation though.

That episode was amazing!

My theory is that Michael shot himself in the shoulder and will blame it all on Henry... And I think either Anna-Lucia or Libby will be not quite dead but unconscious for a while and then when everyone goes off to get their revenge on the others... They’ll wake up and tell someone that it was in fact Michael and they'll realise they've gone into some kind of trap.

Jacks father seems to have been connected to everyone somehow... And I think his daughter must be Claire... because she's the only one who was living in Australia and going to LA, not on her way back to LA from a visit to Australia. Also I'm sure there was a mention of her not knowing her father or something in the first series.

On another note, ever noticed that the actress who plays Anna Lucia always plays the same character? A totally manly women/cop.

P.S. Sawyer is so sexy.